HBR's Must Reads Boxed Set - Managing Yourself, Managing People, Leadership, Strategy, The Essentials -Mantesh

seeders: 80
leechers: 3
Added on January 25, 2013 by Manteshin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

HBR's Must Reads Boxed Set - Managing Yourself, Managing People, Leadership, Strategy, The Essentials -Mantesh (Size: 4.8 MB)
 HBR's Must Reads Boxed Set - Managing Yourself, Managing People, Leadership, Strategy, The...4.75 MB
 Mantesh.jpg44.94 KB

Description

HBR's Must Reads Boxed SetPublisher: Harvard Business Review Press

Harvard Business Review

Language: English

ISBN-10: 1422184056

ISBN-13: 978-1422184059

EPUB

1200 pages

4.75 MB

HBR's Must Reads Boxed Set (6 Books) /by Harvard Business Review. You want the most important ideas on management all in one place. Now you can have them—in a boxed set of HBRs Must Reads. This sixtitle collection includes only the most critical articles from the worlds top management experts, curated from Harvard Business Reviews rich archives.

We have done the work of selecting them so you wont have to. From leadership and strategy to managing yourself and others, HBRs Must Reads offer foundational articles on essential business topics to help you maximize your organization’s performance and your own.

The series includes:

HBR’s 10 Must Reads: The Essentials

HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself

HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Managing People

HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Leadership

HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Strategy

HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Change Management

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.8 MB
seeders:80
leechers:3
HBR's Must Reads Boxed Set - Managing Yourself, Managing People, Leadership, Strategy, The Essentials -Mantesh

All Comments

Thank you very much, Mantesh.
Thanks. I actually bought these and have the actual books - but nice to be able to throw them on my Kindle!!
Good up!
Thanks
if you do anything, at least read "Manage your Energy, not your Time"

great pack!
This set is of great use to me... thanks.
thanks
Thank you very much