He Touched Me: The Gospel Music Of Elvis Presley (Vol. 1)

seeders: 0
leechers: 7
Added on June 8, 2012 by Ubuntuserin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

He Touched Me: The Gospel Music Of Elvis Presley (Vol. 1) (Size: 4.09 GB)
 ELVIS_VOL_1.iso4.09 GB

Description

Brilliant, sincere, touching could all be used to describe this two part documentary and no more would need to be said but then again the purpose of a review is to give the reader an in-depth description of what is being reviewed. This two part documentary, narrated by Sander Vanocur, is definitely a labor of love and the sincerity of all involved shines through time and time again. The documentary delves deeply into exploring the religious side of Elvis' life, which most Elvis fans knew existed, but had only heard little snippets of prior to this documentary.He Touched Me features more than forty of Elvis’ gospel songs, He Touched Me: The Gospel Music Of Elvis Presley explores his faith and the prominent role that gospel music played hroughout his life as witnessed by those who knew him well.
He Touched Me features more than forty of Elvis’ gospel songs, He Touched Me: The Gospel Music Of Elvis Presley explores his faith and the prominent role that gospel music played hroughout his life as witnessed by those who knew him well.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.09 GB
seeders:0
leechers:7
He Touched Me: The Gospel Music Of Elvis Presley (Vol. 1)

Screenshots

He Touched Me: The Gospel Music Of Elvis Presley (Vol. 1) screenshot