He Was Almost Mine 3 A Scandalous Love Affair by Te'Aundra Taylor.epub

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on February 16, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

He Was Almost Mine 3 A Scandalous Love Affair by Te'Aundra Taylor.epub (Size: 234.81 KB)
 He Was Almost Mine 3 A Scandalous Love Affair by Te'Aundra Taylor.epub234.81 KB

Description

Noel thought she'd finally landed her a secure spot into Sullivan's heart only to turn around and get slapped in her face with the reality of that big girls of her statue never gets a guy in Sullivan's league. Overly distraught and believing that yet another man has toyed with her heart; Noels finds comfort in a new city surrounded by new beginnings all while trying to make her mind and body forget the man she still desperately craves. But is this even possible? ​

​Sullivan is ready to do away with all the petty mishaps and finally just love. After suffering at the hands of a deranged and vindictive Ayanna, the only thing Sullivan can see is red. He's out on two missions; one, to never sleep until he has Ayanna's head on a platter and two, to bring home both Dreia, his sister and his beloved Noel. But this won't be such an easy task. Making sure to stay low and out of sight; Ayanna ensures to never remain out of mind as she continues to stir drama for Sullivan while in search for the very two women he adores most.

​However, Sullivan may have to take a number and wait his turn as he's not the only enemy Ayanna has gained recently. Shira has never wanted anything more than to have the man who caused the death of her unborn daughter to be beheaded; that is until Ayanna crossed her. After discovering that she was on the losing end of Ayanna's little scheme to win the key to Sullivan's heart, Shira teams up with the last person she ever expected to see eye to eye; both with hopes of taking down their common arch enemy; Ayanna.

​In this ravishing final installment it seems as though everyone is out for blood once everything is placed on the table as these dynamic characters reveal more secrets, formulate more deceptive schemes, and more heartache occurs as loyalty is tested and true colors are unmasked.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
234.81 KB
seeders:4
leechers:2
He Was Almost Mine 3 A Scandalous Love Affair by Te'Aundra Taylor.epub