Head, Thoracic, Abdominal, and Vascular Injuries: Trauma Surgery I (2011) [PDF] [UnitedVRG]

seeders: 9
leechers: 4
Added on November 29, 2014 by Unlucky.Ninjain Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Head, Thoracic, Abdominal, and Vascular Injuries: Trauma Surgery I (2011) [PDF] [UnitedVRG] (Size: 41.16 MB)
 Head, Thoracic, Abdominal andVascular Injuries Trauma Surgery I [UnitedVRG].pdf41.16 MB

Description

Head, Thoracic, Abdominal, and Vascular Injuries: Trauma Surgery I
(European Manual of Medicine)

Product Details
Series: European Manual of Medicine
Paperback: 423 pages
Publisher: Springer; 2011 edition (March 9, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 3540881212
ISBN-13: 978-3540881216

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

There currently is a clear tendency to an increasing number of accidental injuries in elderly people, in sport injuries and car crashes also in countries which recently joined the European Union and candidates to join the European Union. Patients expect very good functional results even after serious injuries. But in contrast to this development, Trauma Surgery as an independent field, is not yet established in all European countries. Therefore, it seems mandatory to compile a book that covers the state-of-the-art in Trauma Surgery. The book also serves to harmonise the practice of Trauma Surgery within the European Union, and to prepare for the exam of the U.E.M.S.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.16 MB
seeders:9
leechers:4
Head, Thoracic, Abdominal, and Vascular Injuries: Trauma Surgery I (2011) [PDF] [UnitedVRG]

All Comments

thank you for the upload