Heal Yourself The Natural Way, 2010 Edition

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 17, 2014 by atharbhaiin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Heal Yourself The Natural Way, 2010 Edition (Size: 6.95 MB)
 Heal Yourself The Natural Way, 2010 Edition.pdf6.93 MB
 Web links for E-Books from my Website.docx12.35 KB
 Web links for E-Books from my Website.txt1.8 KB

Description

Author: Walter Last

This book is for those who are searching for a way to live a healthy and fulfilled life. I have no doubt that we can do this, live a healthy and fulfilled life, regardless of age, and that this is actually our natural birthright. We just need to avoid or remove the artificial living conditions that prevent us from being as we really are. A modern problem for genuine health and spiritual seekers is the great flood of advice available in these areas. Much of it is contradictory or, alternatively, there are so many different methods to choose from that it seems almost hopeless to find the right one.
I have sifted through much of this information and experimented with many different healing methods in my 30 years as a natural therapist, with the aim of finding out what works for whom and in which conditions. Even more important for me was my spiritual quest. Here I share the fruits of my experience as a lifelong health and spiritual seeker.
While this book does not go into great detail about the treatment of specific diseases, by using the outlined methods and following the provided guidelines to rebuild your health, you are likely to improve anyway, whatever the name of the disease. Rather than fighting your disease, I recommend you focus all your resources on improving your health. Your disease may then disappear on its own.
Similarly, you may use this book to improve your health or to lead a more happy and fulfilled life, more at peace with yourself and the world. Ideally, it is meant to provide guidance to heal not only your body, but also your emotions and mind as part of your spiritual growth. By following this path and the 65 steps I present, you will need less and less to rely on this book or any other “expert” advice. Instead you will realize that all the answers for your healing and spiritual growth are within you. You just need to ask and learn to listen. In order for you, the reader, to gain a better understanding of the purpose of this book and the principles on which it is based, I will share with you my basic philosophy on health and spirituality.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.95 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0