Heart – 1977 - Little Queen (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@192khz24bit]

seeders: 39
leechers: 17
Added on June 21, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

• Artist: Heart
  • Format: flac - lossless

Heart – 1977 - Little Queen (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@192khz24bit] (Size: 1.31 GB)
 01 - Barracuda.flac161.01 MB
 02 - Love Alive.flac147.4 MB
 03 - Sylvan Song.flac71.81 MB
 04 - Dream Of The Archer.flac153.97 MB
 05 - Kick It Out.flac98.36 MB
 06 - Little Queen.flac180.53 MB
 07 - Treat Me Well.flac110.96 MB
 08 - Say Hello.flac124.22 MB
 09 - Cry To Me.flac92.98 MB
 10 - Go On Cry.flac199.95 MB
 Heart – 1977 - Little Queen (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@192khz24bit].txt8.93 KB
 Little Queen - Sleeve.jpg4.79 MB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Heart – 1977 - Little Queen

(2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@192khz24bit]

Heart

Wikipedia:
Heart is an American rock band that first found success in Canada and later in the United States and worldwide. Over the group's four-decade history, it has had three primary lineups, with the constant center of the group since 1974 being sisters Ann Wilson (lead singer) and Nancy Wilson (guitarist). Heart rose to fame in the mid-1970s with music influenced by hard rock and heavy metal, as well as folk music. Their popularity declined in the early 1980s, but the band enjoyed a comeback starting in 1985 and experienced even greater success with album-oriented rock hits and hard-rock ballads into the 1990s. With Jupiter's Darling (2004), Red Velvet Car (2010), and Fanatic (2012), Heart made a return to its hard rock and acoustic folk roots. To date, Heart has sold over 35 million records worldwide, including over 22.5 million in album sales in the U.S. The group was ranked number 57 on VH1's "100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock". With Top 10 albums on the Billboard Album Chart in the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and 2010s, Heart is among the most commercially enduring hard rock bands in history. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013.

Little Queen (2015 HDtracks)

Artist: Heart
Title: Little Queen
Format: 10 × File, FLAC, Album, Reissue, Remastered, 24bit 192kHz (HDtracks)
Producer: Mike Flicker
Release Date: May 14, 1977, (2015 HDtracks)
Recorded: Kaye Smith Studios, Seattle, Washington, February–April 1977
Label: Epic/Portrait
Genre: Rock, Folk Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock
Duration: 39:00

Wikipedia:
Little Queen is the second studio album released by the American rock band Heart. It was released in May 1977 on Portrait Records, and re-released in 2004 with two bonus tracks.
The group intended Magazine to be the official follow-up album to the debut Dreamboat Annie. However a contract dispute with their label Mushroom Records, resulted in the group signing with the newly formed Portrait Records, a division of CBS Records (now Sony/BMG). The contract called for two albums and Mushroom took the position that they were owed a second one. On that basis, Mushroom attempted to prevent the release of Little Queen and any other work by Heart, and took the four unfinished tracks for Magazine, added some studio outtakes and live material, and released the album with a disclaimer on the cover. The dispute dragged on for about two years and ended with the court deciding that the band was free to sign with another label, but that Mushroom was indeed owed a second album. So, Heart went back to the studio to re-record, remix, edit, and re-sequence the recordings in a marathon session over the period of a few days. A court ordered guard stood nearby to prevent the master tapes from being erased.

AllMusic Review by Alex Henderson:
After acquiring a substantial following with Dreamboat Annie, Heart solidified its niche in the hard rock and arena rock worlds with the equally impressive Little Queen. Once again, loud-and-proud, Led Zeppelin-influenced hard rock was the thing that brought Heart the most attention. But while "Barracuda" and "Kick It Out" are the type of sweaty rockers one thought of first when Heart's name was mentioned, hard rock by no means dominates this album. In fact, much of Little Queen consists of such folk-influenced, acoustic-oriented fare as "Treat Me Well" and "Cry to Me." Anyone doubting just how much Heart's ballads have changed over the years need only play "Dream of the Archer" next to a high-volume power ballad like "Wait for an Answer" from 1987's Bad Animals.

01 - Barracuda - 4:21
02 - Love Alive - 4:22
03 - Sylvan Song - 2:12
04 - Dream of the Archer - 4:30
05 - Kick It Out - 2:39
06 - Little Queen - 5:12
07 - Treat Me Well - 3:25
08 - Say Hello - 3:36
09 - Cry to Me - 2:50
10 - Go On Cry - 5:53

Personnel:

Heart:

Ann Wilson – lead vocals, flute
Nancy Wilson – acoustic and electric guitars, autoharp, mandolin, piano, lead vocals on "Treat Me Well", backing vocals
Roger Fisher – lead guitar, mandolin[9]
Howard Leese – acoustic and electric guitars, synthesizer, piano, Moog bass, mellotron, mandolin, backing vocals, orchestral arrangement and conductor on "Treat Me Well"
Steve Fossen – bass guitar
Michael DeRosier – drums, chimes, tabla, percussion, timpani

Additional Musicians:

Lynn Wilson Keagle, Seal (Celia) Dunnington – vocals on "Cry to Me" and "Go On Cry"

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.31 GB
seeders:39
leechers:17
Heart – 1977 - Little Queen (2015 HDtracks) [FLAC@192khz24bit]

All Comments

Thank you!
thank you :)