Heart Burn (The 1st Freak House Trilogy, #3) by C.J. Archer [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2015 by wee_wiwiein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Heart Burn (The 1st Freak House Trilogy, #3) by C.J. Archer [wee_wiwie] (Size: 238.77 KB)
 Heart Burn - C.J. Archer.epub238.77 KB

Description

My UTorrent is always deleting my torrents after a few days or so, it's hard to keep manually dragging my torrents to seed it. If it's out of seed, do PM me and I'll seed for you. I don't take new request through pm though. Appreciate your understanding.

Time is running out for Hannah. With her life hanging by a thread and Tate trying to kidnap her, she finds help in an unusual quarter - the man who put the narcoleptic memory block on her as a child. Yet the powerful hypnotist may not be all that he seems. It's difficult to trust a man who regularly hypnotizes his wife against her wishes, and who is much too interested in Jack's unnatural abilities.

With so much at stake, the last thing Hannah and Jack need is to be apart. Yet they cannot touch each other if they want to stay alive.

This thrilling conclusion to the 1st Freak House Trilogy will take you on an emotional roller coaster full of twists, turns, highs and lows that you won't want to end.

Help me seed if you can. Enjoy ~

**Requested by monica07167

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
238.77 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Heart Burn (The 1st Freak House Trilogy, #3) by C.J. Archer [wee_wiwie]