Heart of the Pack - Elsa Jade - [N27]

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on April 28, 2016 by flambokidin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Heart of the Pack - Elsa Jade - [N27] (Size: 1003.69 KB)
 Bitten.epub121.21 KB
 Cover.jpg118.76 KB
 CHAseD.epub130.53 KB
 Cover.jpg118.09 KB
 CAUGHT.epub136.37 KB
 Cover.jpg120.55 KB
 Bound.epub138.44 KB
 Cover.jpg119.73 KB

Description

Heart of the Pack: Part 1 ~ Bitten: Paranormal Shapeshifter BBW Romance Serial (Wolf Born-Heart of the Pack) by Elsa Jade

English | EPUB | ASIN: B00S95JZN6

January 2015 | Publisher info not available

Paranormal shapeshifter BBW werewolf romance

CONTENTS

About This Book
Author's Note
Chapter 1 ~ Bettina
Chapter 2 ~ Bettina
Chapter 3 ~ Reeve
Chapter 4 ~ Bettina
Chapter 5 ~ Reeve
Chapter 6 ~ Bettina
Exclusive Peek at Part 2

Excerpt:
Lift with the legs. Luckily, I had plenty of counterbalance on the back end as I hefted the shining bulk of the mixing bowl. Who would’ve guessed baking cupcakes was such a workout? I thrust the heavy stainless steel into the grip of the big, old Hobart, and the floor-stand mixer and bowl clamped together with a musical bong.

That was the sound of everything good about my childhood: a day’s work done, dough rising for tomorrow’s work, and my grandmother coming out from behind the counter to give me a cinnamon-scented kiss on the head. Oma was gone—my contentment faltered like a soufflé flattening—but the Hobart and the work remained.

If only I had someone waiting for me.

“Better alone than in bad company,” I reminded myself. Or so Oma had always said, sometimes in careful English, sometimes in shouted German, depending on the schnapps. Along with Oma’s faithful mixer and sturdy build, I’d inherited the bad luck with men that ran in my matriarchal line.

Heart of the Pack: Part 2 ~ Chased: Paranormal Shapeshifter BBW Romance Serial (Wolf Born-Heart of the Pack) by Elsa Jade

English | EPUB | ASIN: B00T0VRBP2

January 2015 | Publisher info not available

aranormal shapeshifter BBW werewolf romance

CONTENTS

About This Book
Author's Note
Chapter 1 ~ Reeve
Chapter 2 ~ Bettina
Chapter 3 ~ Reeve
Chapter 4 ~ Bettina
Chapter 5 ~ Reeve
Chapter 6 ~ Bettina
Exclusive Peek at Part 3

Excerpt:
I jerked the car door closed—as closed as it would go with its werewolf-sized dent, never taking my lead foot off the gas pedal. “So much for the resale value,” I grumbled. “This is—was—a first-generation Z4 in mint condition, not a sardine can to be peeled open and slurped clean. Fucking scavengers.”

I glanced over at Bettina, who was half kneeling in the seat beside me to look out the back. Obviously she was still having some doubts that I had snatched her ass right out of Lysander’s jaws.

“Put your seat belt on, Bets,” I said. I had to raise my voice over the rush of wind through the bent doorframe, but maybe a touch of normalcy would delay the inevitable freak-out.

She gave me an astonished look as she straightened around. “I really think click-it-or-ticket is the least of my worries tonight.”

Heart of the Pack: Part 3 ~ Caught: Paranormal Shapeshifter BBW Romance Serial (Wolf Born-Heart of the Pack) by Elsa Jade

English | EPUB | ASIN: B00URSOPXS

15 March 2015 | Red Circle Ink

CONTENTS

About This Book
Author's Note
Chapter 1 ~ Bettina
Chapter 2 ~ Mather
Chapter 3 ~ Bettina
Chapter 4 ~ Conlan
Chapter 5 ~ Bettina
Chapter 6 ~ Mather
Exclusive Peek at Part 4

Excerpt:
How could I have left Reeve behind, fallen beneath the jaws of Lysander’s vicious werewolf pack?

The question was stuck on repeat in my head, drilling deeper through my temples as the hours passed. Sour bile burned in the back of my throat, but I doggedly guided Reeve’s ruined Beemer through the thick pine forests of southwestern Oregon, following the magenta arrow of the GPS. At the end of the arrow was home.

Not my home, of course. His. His pack of alpha werewolves.

Werewolves who were going to be furiously pissed that I left their alpha prime to die. Intellectually, I knew there was nothing I could have done to rescue Reeve. I was just a chubby, lonely baker who up until last night had no idea werewolves actually existed. Well, now I was a baker bitten by a werewolf. But that hadn’t given me any superpowers yet, nothing that would’ve saved Reeve.

Heart of the Pack: Part 4 ~ Bound: Paranormal Shapeshifter BBW Romance Serial (Wolf Born-Heart of the Pack) by Elsa Jade

English | EPUB | ASIN: B00XIR4XXM

10 May 2015 | Red Circle Ink

CONTENTS

About This Book
Chapter 1 ~ Reeve
Chapter 2 ~ Bettina
Chapter 3 ~ Conlan
Chapter 4 ~ Bettina
Chapter 5 ~ Reeve
Chapter 6 ~ Bettina

Excerpt:
Everything hurt.

Watching Bettina peel out of the forest clearing in my Z4, one chrome rim bending in the slashed tire, had hurt like hell. Seeing three rogue werewolves give chase had wrung a ferocious scream from my throat, ripping past Lysander’s fingers clamped around my neck. The cry turned to a strangled laugh when she dropped my once-pristine coupe into gear and rabbited out of reach.

Out of my reach too.

But on her way to safety with my small, guarded pack. Whatever happened to me, they would take her in, protect her, treat her as one of us, even though the bond hadn’t locked.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1003.69 KB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Heart of the Pack - Elsa Jade - [N27]