Hecate Enthroned - Virulent Rapture (2013) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on November 29, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Hecate Enthroned - Virulent Rapture (2013) [Gorgatz] (Size: 127.51 MB)
 04 - Plagued By Black Death.mp318.29 MB
 11 - Paths of Silence.mp315.4 MB
 09 - Of Witchery and the Blood Moon.mp312.74 MB
 06 - Virulent Rapture.mp312.61 MB
 07 - Life.mp312.19 MB
 01 - Thrones of Shadow.mp310.95 MB
 05 - Euphoria.mp310.84 MB
 02 - Unchained.mp310.6 MB
 03 - Abyssal March.mp39.49 MB
 08 - To Wield the Hand of Perdition.mp37.09 MB
 10 - Immateria.mp37.07 MB
 Cover.jpg265.78 KB

Description

Hecate Enthroned - Virulent Rapture (2013) [Gorgatz]

- I N F O -

Think back my friends, to the 90's, twas a dark time yes, but one band stood out and conquered many, that band was Hecate Enthroned. Well, now, after a nine year hiatus, they are back and are better than ever. Roaring into your speakers their new record Virulent Rapture is a powerful and fitting successor onto their previous releases. The bombastic black metal might of old is back, and the occasional death metal riff helps to keep things brutal and violent. Crashing out of the starting gate with the might of metal titans of old, this is black metal.

One of my favorite aspects of the record is undeniably that which makes Hecate Enthroned so singular. The use of choirs and orchestras is simply magnificent, very much in order with their grand old style. It shows that on Virulent Rapture Hecate Enthroned have lost none of their old school might. This is a sort of ideal comeback album, showcasing the effects that made Hecate Enthroned so good in the first place. Toss in some blazing fast riffs and sick vocal lines and you immediately see how majestic this band truly is. The guitar playing in particular is very tight, it often drives the music to new heights, giving the band a whole new glory behind them.

In closing, Hecate Enthroned have still got it, they drive things to unholy speeds and brings the bands music to a whole new level. Black metal for the ages, destructive blast beats for the master of men and howling vocals ripped from hell allow for the sound to prosper, and explode into your ears. Toss in the unholy symphonic parts and you have something truly special, these guys understand how to craft lush soundscapes that are immediately contrasted by the frostbitten black metal might of the band. Suffice to say, The record kept me in a virulent rapture of my own.

Wales’ most unique brutal black and death metal sextet, Hecate Enthroned return from their unholy, nine year slumber, and have brought us their finest recorded output to date in the form of “Virulent Rapture”. The 11 tracks of ungodly black metal mixed with death metal on here will totally fucking rape the inner core of your soul, leaving the remains for the horned majesty of the bottomless realm.

Musically, Hecate Enthroned has left no stone unturned here, as all of their past evil trademarks and deeds reign supreme, with rabid death metal growls to raspy black metal screams to haunting synth atmospherics reviving the black spirit in full. This is all compounded by an onslaught of blistering and head splitting drumming assault and guitars that gnaw at your flesh, ripping it to pieces. Also, not to forget bassist Dylan Hughes’ thunderous bass lines pulverize our world into total submission.

Mind you, cuts like “Thrones OF Shadow”, “Plagued By Black Death” and “Euphoria” feature soundtrack –like symphonic synth arrangements that’ll take you to the world beyond and that of fire. All 11 tracks on here are unique in their own right, but at the same time not compromising any brutality and hellish synthesizer vibes Hecate Enthroned are known for.

It is very challenging to pick out a favorite song here as “Virulent Rapture” has got to be the sextet’s career defining moment, with every song outdoing the other. With almost an hours worth of material here, you’ll be blown away with the fact that these guys have given their 1000% and have sacrificed their bloody hearts for their fans in the end result.

- T R A C K L I S T -

01. Thrones of Shadow
02. Unchained
03. Abyssal March
04. Plagued By Black Death
05. Euphoria
06. Virulent Rapture
07. Life
08. To Wield the Hand of Perdition
09. Of Witchery and the Blood Moon
10. Immateria
11. Paths of Silence