Heinrich Kaminski - Work for String Orch - Lavard Skou-Larsen, Neuss German Ch Acad [FLAC; Philidor]

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on September 17, 2015 by Philidorin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Heinrich Kaminski - Work for String Orch - Lavard Skou-Larsen, Neuss German Ch Acad [FLAC; Philidor] (Size: 243.68 MB)
 04 Fuga.flac90.41 MB
 02 Andante.flac63.72 MB
 01 Adagio - Allegro - Andante.flac45.89 MB
 03 Allegro grazioso.flac43.64 MB
 Kaminski.jpg8.1 KB
 Lavard Skou-Larsen,Neuss German Ch Acad - Kaminski- Work for Str Orch (Str Qnt, orch vers).log6.69 KB
 Heinrich Kaminski bio.txt1.61 KB

Description

Heinrich Kaminski was a student of Severin Eisenberger's at the Stern Conservatoire. He later became director of the master composition class at the Prussian Academy of Arts--a highly sought position earlier held by Pfitzner. Kaminski's music was serious, complex, and embodied a contrapuntal tradition that went back to the Baroque and beyond. It was not labored in his hands, but a natural aid to expression. His Work for String Orchestra, an orchestration by Schwarz-Schilling of Kaminski's String Quintet in f#, is considered among his finest compositions. He died in 1946, however, and didn't have any chance to reestablish a national reputation, much less an international one, so it's quite possible that there are other works by the composer deserving of a re-hearing.

Transfers are made at 768 kBits/s, directly from the disc.

Bio enclosed. You can find all my classical uploads by searching on Philidor, or just looking in this regularly updated thread:

https://kat.cr/community/show/philidor-s-classical-stuff/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
243.68 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Heinrich Kaminski - Work for String Orch - Lavard Skou-Larsen, Neuss German Ch Acad [FLAC; Philidor]

All Comments

Thanks! You are most kind. I still have about 6 months before I'm fully healed up, but things are already looking up a bit.