Helicopter Simulator Search and Rescue-TiNYiSO

seeders: 69
leechers: 4
Added on March 1, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Helicopter Simulator Search and Rescue-TiNYiSO (Size: 1.38 GB)
 t-hssar.iso1.38 GB
 tinyiso.nfo3.5 KB

Description

Proudly PresentsHelicopter Simulator: Search & Rescue (c) PlayWay SARelease On: 1 March 2014 Disk Amount/Format: 1 DVD ISOType of Game: Simulator Media Protection: NothingBecome an emergency pilot and test your skills to their limits, as yousit in the cockpit of an emergency helicopter, across more than 40challenging missions. Choose from 8 models of 'copter, each varying insize, ability and specsFighting forest fires, communication failures, and conducting periloussearch & rescue missions are just the start... you'll face many morenatural disasters throughout your missionsFeatures:8 different helicopters45 various missionsOver 200km2 of terrainChanging weather conditionsWell-balanced filight controlsBurn/mount, install, play!Greetz: LARGEiSO and MEDIUMiSO(C) E/dfs" SIZE DOES NOT MATTER! "System Requirements:OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz or AMD equivalent Memory: 2048 MB RAM Graphics: 1024 MB GeForce 9600GT or Radeon equivalent DirectX: Version 9.0c Hard Drive: 2700 MB available space Sound Card: OpenAL compatible

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 GB
seeders:69
leechers:4
Helicopter Simulator Search and Rescue-TiNYiSO

Trailer

All Comments

Thank you
Torrent/Game work ok for me, graphics very basic (10 years old at best), easy to fly, but and at this an age is no worth the $15 they asking for it let alone the time/data it takes to download it
nice upload thanks many times my friend....
thanks!!!
Its crashes on startup help fix pls anyone appcrash
Working..
didn't work, after installation just pops up a black window. I have win 7 fully updated
Thank you !!!