Hell Hath No Fury: True Stories of Women at War from Antiquity to Iraq (2008) by Rosalind Miles & Robin Cross.epub [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 21, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Hell Hath No Fury: True Stories of Women at War from Antiquity to Iraq (2008) by Rosalind Miles & Robin Cross.epub [Dr.Soc] (Size: 439.77 KB)
 Hell Hath No Fury True Stories of Women at War from Antiquity to Iraq.epub439.77 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Hell Hath No Fury: True Stories of Women at War from Antiquity to Iraq
Language: English | EPUB | ISBN-10: 0307346374 | 2008 | 395 pages | 0.4 MB

An engaging collection that uncovers injustices in history and overturns misconceptions about the role of women in war. When you think of war, you think of men, right? Not so fast. In Hell Hath No Fury, Rosalind Miles and Robin Cross prove that although many of their stories have been erased or forgotten, women have played an integral role in wars throughout history.

In witty and compelling biographical essays categorized and alphabetized for easy reference, Miles and Cross introduce us to war leaders (Cleopatra, Elizabeth I, Margaret Thatcher); combatants (Molly Pitcher, Lily Litvak, Tammy Duckworth); spies (Belle Boyd, Virginia Hall, Noor Inayat Khan); reporters and propagandists (Martha Gellhorn, Tokyo Rose, Anna Politkov- skaya); and more. These are women who have taken action and who challenge our perceived notions of womanhood. Some will be familiar to readers, but most will not, though their deeds during wartime were every bit as important as their male contemporaries’ more heralded contributions.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
439.77 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Hell Hath No Fury: True Stories of Women at War from Antiquity to Iraq (2008) by Rosalind Miles & Robin Cross.epub [Dr.Soc]