Hell Yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit-RELOADED

seeders: 20
leechers: 1
Added on October 3, 2012 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Hell Yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit-RELOADED (Size: 791.64 MB)
 reloaded.nfo4.46 KB
 rld-hellyeah.iso791.64 MB

Description

nERvHell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (c) SEGA10/2012: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: Steam1: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: Action, PlatformerHell Yeah! is a crazy action-adventure platformer... In HellYou are Ash, a devil rabbit and the prince of Hell. When some jerk finds itfunny to post your secret intimate photos all over the Hell-ternet, you getVERY angryTime to seek out the bastard and destroy him once and for all. While you'reat it, why not use this incredible journey to kill everybody else?It's you against all Hell. It's Hell Yeah!Features* Tension-relieving faux-gore action Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mindafter a bad/frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring thefour corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yetchallenging atmosphere* This game is too BIG for you 10 huge game worlds with secret areas andside quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. Ifyou're a completionist, you're screwed man* 'Finish him' moves that will make your mama cry inflict ultimatehumiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 30 deadly Finishhim! mini-games1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game4. Copy over the cracked content5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!Note: This game requires XNA to be installed. If you havn't already, installit from the redist subdir of where you installed the game

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
791.64 MB
seeders:20
leechers:1
Hell Yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

xnafx40_redist.msi is actually included with the game, in the Redist folder. It didn't install on it's own though. I couldn't get the game to install until I manually did it
How and Where do i install a steam i really dont know what it is so if someone could explain it that would be great plz help would really like to play this game.
xnafx40_redist.msi is included with the game, in the Redist folder. It didn't install on it's own though. I couldn't get the game to install until I manually did it
Thanks can't wait to play this with my controller when the usb hub arrives..looks wicked old school !!!!!!!!!!!!
gtv
Thank you for sharing.