VOICES:

Jôji Nakata Alucard

Yoshiko Sakakibara Integra Hellsing

Fumiko Orikasa Seras Victoria

Motomu Kiyokawa Walter C. Dornez

Norio Wakamoto Alexander Anderson

Nobuo Tobita The Major

Plot Synopsis:

There is an outbreak of vampire-controlled ghouls in the English town of Cheddar, and the Hellsing Organization arrives to help. Hellsing is a secret military group that exterminates the Undead. Their prime weapon and servant is Alucard, a vampire who hunts other vampires. During the combat, Alucard shoots a young policewoman named Seras Victoria. She chooses to become a vampire rather than die of her wounds, Alucard obliges in this request, and Seras joins Hellsing in their fight. Lately, Hellsing has more work on their hands than usual; a lot of new vampires are appearing for some reason.
Alucard and Seras later clash with Alexander Anderson, a warrior of the Iscariot Organization. Iscariot also works to eliminate the Undead, but they and Hellsing disagree over territory. Alucard and Anderson gear up for a battle to the death while a wounded Seras watches, and Integra flies in to take control before the situation explodes...
ScreenShots

I will be uploading more anime OAV's and series soon. My speed is not the best so please seed these so others can also enjoy them as well. If you have any concerns or questions or just want to chat come see us in irc on efnet server just type /join #zombiRG in the join channel box or in the type bar. Enjoy and SEED.
zombiRG

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
117.17 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Hellsing OVA #1

All Comments

Great for Hellsing fans