Helmet-Monochrome-(Advance)-2006

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 29, 2006 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Helmet-Monochrome-(Advance)-2006 (Size: 68.48 MB)
 01-helmet-swallowing_everything-fnt.mp36.41 MB
 02-helmet-brand_new-fnt.mp36.99 MB
 03-helmet-bury_me-fnt.mp37.86 MB
 04-helmet-monochrome-fnt.mp36.34 MB
 05-helmet-on_your_way_down-fnt.mp36.87 MB
 06-helmet-money_shot-fnt.mp35.15 MB
 07-helmet-gone-fnt.mp35.82 MB
 08-helmet-almost_out_of_sight-fnt.mp36.95 MB
 09-helmet-howl-fnt.mp31.11 MB
 10-helmet-410-fnt.mp36.15 MB
 11-helmet-goodbye-fnt.mp38.67 MB
 12-helmet-bonus_track-fnt.mp3170.89 KB

Description

You must be a free registered member of www.influx-torrents to receive this.

HELMET RETURN TO THEIR ROOTS WITH ‘MONOCHROME’ OUT JULY 18 ON WARCON RECORDS; BAND CONFIRMED AS VANS WARPED TOUR HEADLINER

Forefathers of the post-hardcore/punk genre, HELMET will return July 18 with MONOCHROME, marking their first release on Warcon Records, one of the leading post-hardcore/punk labels in the industry today. This summer, the band - founding vocalist/guitarist PAGE HAMILTON, guitarist CHRIS TRAYNOR and new members, drummer MIKE JOST and bassist JEREMY CHATELAIN - will play to thousands of music lovers across North America as a main stage-headlining act on the Vans Warped Tour from June 15 through August 13. The album’s first single “Gone” will arrive at radio in late June.

For MONOCHROME, PAGE enlisted Strap It On and Meantime collaborator Wharton Tiers to co-produce and return to the organic sound the band is known for. Tiers recorded the band’s first two releases Strap It On and Meantime, the latter of which sold over a million copies and defined the brusque element of American’s underground rock scene. The HELMET sound sparked a new brand of metal, crossing all traditional music boundaries, paving the way for bands like Chevelle, Deftones, Killswitch Engage, Norma Jean and Silverchair, among many others. The New York Times called HELMET “a band that made important connections between indie-rock and metal…” (September 12, 2004).

"Wharton was my only choice to co-produce this project with me,” notes HAMILTON. “Apart from the sounds he can get in his studio, he was also a major influence in terms of helping me shape my guitar playing.”
HELMET’s catalog also includes Betty (1994) and Aftertaste (1996), after which they broke up in 1998. In 2004, HAMILTON rejoined with TRAYNOR and two other established players to release and tour in support of the critically acclaimed Size Matters. Jim Farber at New York Daily News praised the album, noting: “Helmet’s smart rock has returned at just the right time.”

The complete track list for HELMET’s MONOCHROME is: “Swallowing Everything,” “Brand New,” “Bury Me,” “Monochrome,” “On Your Way Down,” “Money Shot,” “Gone,” “Almost Out Of Sight,” “Howl,” “410” and “Goodbye.”

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
68.48 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Helmet-Monochrome-(Advance)-2006