Hemp For Victory 1942 - PROPER FULL - 420

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2008 by waterbong420in Movies
Torrent verified.

Hemp For Victory 1942 - PROPER FULL - 420 (Size: 409.85 MB)
 Hemp For Victory 1942 - PROPER FULL.rar409.85 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Hemp for Victory is a black-and-white United States government film made during the Second World War, explaining the uses of hemp.

The film was made to encourage farmers to grow hemp for the war effort because the United States was facing a hemp shortage. The intended audience was probably Kentucky corn farmers, since the narrator emphasizes the fact that land used to grow corn could also grow hemp, and a segment from the song My Old Kentucky Home can be heard on the soundtrack. The film shows a history of hemp and hemp products, how hemp is grown, and how hemp processed into rope, cloth, cordage and other products.

As it was made by the US Government, it is public domain and is freely available for download on the Internet.

Before 1989, the film was relatively unknown, and the United States Department of Agriculture library and the Library of Congress told all interested parties that no such movie was made by the USDA or any branch of the U.S. government. Two VHS copies were recovered and donated to the Library of Congress on May 19, 1989 by Maria Farrow, Carl Packard, and Jack Herer.

After receiving several PM's about the length of the film I decided to go back into the archives and have a look for myself. At the 3:58 point, where the last 2 uploads end, the film goes off into something completely different. I ended the first two versions of Hemp For Victory there assuming that was the end, albeit a strange ending. Upon further review I finally found the rest of the film. It was over an hour later when they finally resumed Hemp For Victory so I spliced back in there. They must have done things differently back in the 1940s.
So to those of you who downloaded my first version that was out of sync and incomplete my apologies. To those of you who downloaded my second version that was not OOS but still incomplete my apologies as well.
And now, finally, I present to you all the fully synced, complete version of Hemp For Victory! ;D ;D

Please continue to help seed this file until you reach a ratio of AT LEAST 1.0 or 100%.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
409.85 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Hemp For Victory 1942 - PROPER FULL - 420

All Comments

would not download
thank u waterb - find me on FB