Hepatology Textbook and Atlas, 2E (2008) [PDF] [UnitedVRG]

seeders: 13
leechers: 5
Added on October 26, 2014 by Unlucky.Ninjain Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Hepatology Textbook and Atlas, 2E (2008) [PDF] [UnitedVRG] (Size: 54.29 MB)
 Hepatology Textbook and Atlas, 2E (2008) [UnitedVRG].pdf54.29 MB

Description

Hepatology: Textbook and Atlas: History, Morphology, Biochemistry, Diagnostics, Clinic, Therapy

Product details
Hardcover: 937 pages
Publisher: Springer; 3rd ed. 2008 edition (3 Sep 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 3540768386
ISBN-13: 978-3540768388

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

N. Katz (Institute of Biochemistry, Univ. of Giessen). an astounding body of theoretical and practical • Receiving such varied and kind assistance and ad- knowledge. Many of these empirical findingswere vice has filled me with gratitude and encouragement subsequently confirmed some (still) remain “- during the years spent compiling this book. pirical”, without, however, having been disproved. “Empiricism, Intuition and Logic” (R. Gross, Co- In preparing the book my thoughts and my loving logne, 1988) will always be the leitmotif of the ph- gratitude have constantly been with my son, Ha- ician! • The considerable and fascinating develop- Dieter r, whose death was so sudden and incompreh- ments in hepatology,especially those of the last ten sible to us all. I have tried to represent his inspi- years, remain a central theme. • The current stageof tions and detailed ideas as well as incorporating his th this development may well become known as the 4 particular clinical insights. This volume is thus our (biomolecular) epoch of hepatology, as I have p- joint life’s work. He will always be remembered as an posed in the first chapter of our book. example to us all. At the beginning and end of the book I have pur- Finally,my thanks to the employees at Springer for posely cited two quotations from P PARACELSUS which the speedy completion of this book and especially to have always made a deep impression on me. • In the Jörg Engelbrecht and Dr.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
54.29 MB
seeders:13
leechers:5
Hepatology Textbook and Atlas, 2E (2008) [PDF] [UnitedVRG]

All Comments

thank you!