Her Tattooed Savior By Selena Storm EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 22, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Her Tattooed Savior By Selena Storm EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 876.68 KB)
 Her Tattooed Savior - Selena Storm.azw3250.45 KB
 Her Tattooed Savior - Selena Storm.mobi241.38 KB
 Her Tattooed Savior - Selena Storm.epub207.15 KB
 Cover.jpg175.17 KB
 metadata.opf1.92 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from isohunt.to.txt288 bytes

Description

Her Tattooed Savior By Selena Storm EPUB,MOBI,AZW3~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance,
ASIN:B00IT5J4TG

About:

Mandy has spent the last four years of her life with Ronnie, a deadbeat, meth dealing abuser. She doesn’t know men to be any different than Ronnie, and she puts up with the abuse out of foolish love.

That is, until one fateful night when Jay Viper, a professional wrestler, gets between Mandy’s body and Ronnie’s fists. As the tattooed fighter whisks Mandy off on the back of his Harley, Mandy begins to realize there is at least one man out there that will protect her, that will be her savior.

She just needs to figure out if Jay is only interested in a fling, and even more importantly, she needs to keep Ronnie off their trail.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
876.68 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Her Tattooed Savior By Selena Storm EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat