Here Comes the Boom 2012 BDRip XviD-COCAIN

seeders: 146
leechers: 17
Added on January 18, 2013 by scene4allin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Here Comes the Boom 2012 BDRip XviD-COCAIN (Size: 1.38 GB)
 Here.Comes.the.Boom.BDRip.XviD.CD1-COCAIN.avi701.24 MB
 Here.Comes.the.Boom.BDRip.XviD.CD2-COCAIN.avi698.61 MB
 proof-here.comes.the.boom.bdrip.xvid-cocain.jpg375.98 KB
 sample-here.comes.the.boom.bdrip.xvid-cocain.avi8.71 MB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 here.comes.the.boom.bdrip.xvid-cocain.nfo4.57 KB

Description

Release Info:

Release Name: Here.Comes.the.Boom.2012.BDRip.XviD-COCAINFormat: AVISize: 1.39 GiBVideo: XviD | 640 x 352 | 1 159 Kbps | 23.976 FPS | 16:9Audio: English | 448 Kbps | 6 ch | AC-3Runtime: 1h 32mnSubtitles: NoneSource: Region A BLURAY

IMDB Info:

Name: Here Comes the BoomGenre: Action | ComedyIMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1648179/IMDB Rating: 6.4/10 from 6,225 usersDirector: Frank CoraciWriters: Kevin James, Allan LoebCast: Kevin James, Salma Hayek and Henry WinklerPlot: A high school biology teacher looks to become a successful mixed-martialarts fighter in an effort to raise money to prevent extra-curricular activitiesfrom being axed at his cash-strapped school. 

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.38 GB
seeders:146
leechers:17
Here Comes the Boom 2012 BDRip XviD-COCAIN

Trailer

All Comments

has no sound when playing thru windows media player but works gr8 with vlc media player tanx
if anyone is consered about the sound isue i mensioned do,nt be cause a friend of mine thats a littel more clued up about this stuff said it just the file format besides vlc media player is small and free and all movies i,ve downloaded works like it should when i use vlc insted of microsft.s player
audio and video are good. Thanks for the share!!!
Qre
thanks uploader
loved it ty for the upload
good ep
Thanks for the file!
thanks
Fast download..great copy Thanks!!