Here Comes The Boom 2012 CAM XviD-RESiSTANCE

seeders: 17
leechers: 5
Added on October 20, 2012 by scene4allin Movies
Torrent verified.

Here Comes The Boom 2012 CAM XviD-RESiSTANCE (Size: 1.44 GB)
 Here.Comes.The.Boom.2012.CAM.XviD-RESiSTANCE.avi1.42 GB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 sampzz.avi24.5 MB

Description

Release Info:

Release Name: Here.Comes.The.Boom.2012.CAM.XviD-RESiSTANCEFormat: AVISize: 1.42 GiBVideo: XviD | 540 x 276 | 1 858 Kbps | 29.976 FPS | 1.957Audio: English | 192 Kbps | 2 ch | AC-3Runtime: 1h 38mnSubtitles: NoneSource: HP thxNotes: not the best source at all but still had ago with it rotated,cropped,resized,contrast, levels,colours,sat,gamma,denoisers,sharpners, rulers etc etclooking better anyway duno how much is missing at beginning but i dont think itsmuch at all hope everyone enjoys

IMDB Info:

Name: Here Comes the BoomGenre: Action | ComedyIMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1648179/IMDB Rating: 5.9/10 from 1,980 usersDirector: Frank CoraciWriters: Kevin James, Rock ReubenCast: Kevin James, Salma Hayek and Henry WinklerPlot: A high school biology teacher looks to become a successful mixed-martialarts fighter in an effort to raise money to prevent extra-curricular activitiesfrom being axed at his cash-strapped school. 

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.44 GB
seeders:17
leechers:5
Here Comes The Boom 2012 CAM XviD-RESiSTANCE

Trailer

All Comments

Wiked Movie. Luved it!
Wait for better copy
Wait for cleaner cam audio is great tho
100% rubbish couldn't really make it out deleted it after first 10 secs
i wouldnt say the video is a 9/10 and the sound isnt a 7/10 more like it should be reversed. ty4daup.... if i may ask, why do you cut off some of the sides? is it to make it more of a fullscreen then a narrow look? i would like to have the narrow version if there is one. ty again.