Here is the fourth installment of this series

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 2, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Here is the fourth installment of this series (Size: 866.88 MB)
 BADK Ep016 - 041408.avi165.36 MB
 BADK Ep017 - 041508.avi158.95 MB
 BADK Ep018 - 041608.avi179.78 MB
 BADK Ep019 - 041708.avi180.96 MB
 BADK Ep020 - 041808.avi181.83 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

TV : Drama : TV quality : Tagalog

Here is the fourth installment of this series.

Gilda Olvidado's Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita is the newest addition to GMA's Telebabad block boasting of an inimitable story of people whose hunger for power turns them to connive and betray their loved ones. Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita is led by today's Drama Princess Yasmien Kurdi and Drama Prince JC De Vera together with the country's most versatile artists like Marvin Agustin, Angelika dela Cruz and seasoned actress Ms. Dina Bonnevie in a very special role.

Under the direction of multi-awarded and well-respected director Joel Lamangan, Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita revolves around Salve (Yasmien Kurdi), a pretty, naïve, young woman, who falls in love with Alfred (Marvin Agustin), an ambitious man who cheats behind her back. Salve doesn't realize that the reason why Alfred wanted her was because of her inheritance, and he is determined to get it -- at whatever cost.

Premiered : March 24, 2008 Ended : June 27, 2008

For complete info go to http://telebisyon.net/Babangon-Ako-at-Dudurugin-Kita/.

Because other Pinoy TV series I've uploaded have been so large I'm doing this one in much smaller increments on an as indicated basis. It's in Tagalog and has no subtitles. Enjoy!

Please seed after you've finished downloading. I've noticed most who've downloaded the other Pinoy series I've uploaded haven't done that and so I've had to hold off many new uploads in order to seed them.

That's not the way this place is supposed to work folks! If you'll continue to seed so that others can complete your downloads then I can go ahead and upload more stuff you'll want, but if you won't do that I can't upload new items.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
866.88 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Here is the fourth installment of this series