Hex Upon Me by Beth Mikell

seeders: 11
leechers: 5
Added on May 16, 2013 by Baekhoin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Hex Upon Me by Beth Mikell (Size: 1.94 MB)
 Hex upon Me - Beth Mikell.pdf1.2 MB
 Hex upon Me - Beth Mikell.mobi364.51 KB
 Hex upon Me - Beth Mikell.epub262.57 KB
 Cover.jpg132.08 KB
 summary.rtf1.3 KB

Description

Savannah Deason made her workaholic status a life choice, opting out of anything resembling a relationship. Aside from the occasional bed warmer, the feisty, sarcastic executive enjoys her Gucci dreams with a champagne chaser. Until a night out on the town lands her hung over in bed with a tattooed, biker god of sin or so she labels him, anyway. But a twist of fate introduces Savannah to an ‘oh my’ god faster than her nail polish can dry.

Hexon James Montgomery is anything but normal—sexy with just enough lickable qualities to beg a saint to riot. As the third generation CEO of MK Steel he has everything, including a piss-poor attitude upon women. Love ’em--enjoy ‘em—and then walk. Having been burned by his ex-fiancé, Hex isn’t looking for a repeat performance. Yet, Savannah aka his sarcasm princess, obliterates his single life credo until trust burns on the edge of sanity.

With commitment issues and distrust hanging over their heads, everything comes down to just one question…is love enough?

Game on…

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.94 MB
seeders:11
leechers:5
Hex Upon Me by Beth Mikell

All Comments

Thank you!