Hexed (The Gwen Sparks Series #4) By Stephanie Nelson EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Hexed (The Gwen Sparks Series #4) By Stephanie Nelson EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 2.08 MB)
 Hexed - Stephanie Nelson.azw3737.15 KB
 Hexed - Stephanie Nelson.mobi708.09 KB
 Hexed - Stephanie Nelson.epub602.12 KB
 Cover.jpg81.43 KB
 metadata.opf3.15 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

Hexed (The Gwen Sparks Series #4) EPUB,MOBI,AZW3~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Paranormal Romance,
ISBN: 1502880121

About:

Everything and everyone has an expiration date, including Gwen Sparks. When Dorian, the Angel of Death, saved her, he did more than bend the rules: he shattered them.

When Gwen’s memories are stolen, the balance of life and death shifts, and magic goes on the fritz. Dorian realizes that even the angel of Death must face consequences for his mistakes. Everything and everyone has an expiration date, and time is running out for Gwen. If they don’t find a solution, Gwen’s borrowed time will come to an end, and Dorian will lose the woman he risked everything for.

Both will have to make a life-changing decision. Dorian’s choice will result in either altering his very existence or losing Gwen forever. Gwen will risk everything to right Dorian’s wrong, and her decision may just result in her death.

This book includes an Aiden Blake short story. You've heard Gwen's side. Now hear his.

Reading Order
- Craved
- Deceived
- Coveted
- Hexed

Due to sexual content and language, this book is intended for readers 18+
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.08 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Hexed (The Gwen Sparks Series #4) By Stephanie Nelson EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

All Comments

Thank you!