Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism [The Documentary]

seeders: 273
leechers: 40
Added on July 27, 2014 by fpl1337in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism [The Documentary] (Size: 1 GB)
 Hidden Colors 3.mp41 GB

Description

Release date: July 4th, 2014
Run time: 144 minutes
Directors: Tariq Nasheed
Featuring: David Banner, Paul Mooney, Dick Gregory, Nas, Tariq Nasheed
Studio: King Flex Entertainment
Quality: "Not so great but it's the information that matters"

Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism was released on June 26, 2014. The film focuses on the topic of race, racism, and history within the United States.

In an interview with Shockya.com, the film's director, Nasheed stated: “Hidden Colors 3 will focus on racism in America and some of the unwritten rules of racism within the dominant society. In this country, we talk about how we need to discuss race, but we never have a real dialogue about racism and race in America at all. With this film, I want it to be that dialogue."

This installment of Hidden Colors tackles the taboo subject of systematic racism. The film explores how institutional racism effects all areas of human activity,and the rules,laws,and public policies that are utilized to maintain this system. Hidden Colors 3 features commentary from a diverse group of scholars,authors,and entertainment icons,which includes actor/rapper David Banner (The Butler), comedian Paul Mooney (The Chapelle Show),New York Times Best selling author Tariq Nasheed, Civil Rights activist/comedian Dick Gregory,Hip-Hop legend Nas,and many more.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1 GB
seeders:273
leechers:40
Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism [The Documentary]

Screenshots

Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism [The Documentary] screenshot
Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism [The Documentary] screenshot

All Comments

Thank you for uploading this
Great audio but video is crazy small! I downloaded it but I'll do it again when a better version comes available.
The quality was great! I was waiting on this for sometime. I always wondered why George Washington Carver never had any children living on a all black campus. Very sad thing to happen to such a great man. As always this opened my eyes even more.

Honestly, I can't stop thinking about stuff that Dick Gregory stated happened to GWC.....Wow.
A = 8
V = 7

note: my scale - picture
10=1080p...
9=720p...
8=perfect dvd rip (ie:480p)...
7=good webrip/screener not high def...
6=very good cam(almost screener)...
5=good cam...
4=passable cam...
3=okay cam (if you just have to see it)...
2=bad cam (if you are just darn desperate)...
1=horrible cam (they waisted their time and our band width)
Thanks bro, these kinda of documentaries are so informative that the quality isn't a big deal for me.