Hidden In Plain Sight 2 - The equation of the Universe Andrew Thomas.epub {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Hidden In Plain Sight 2 - The equation of the Universe Andrew Thomas.epub {Charm-Quark} (Size: 1.16 MB)
 Hidden In Plain Sight 2 - The equation of the Universe Andrew Thomas.epub1.16 MB

Description

Hidden in Plain Sight 2: equation of the universe by "Andrew Thomas"

Note : This is a epub version and you can easily read it in kindle/aldiko reader/moon+ reader (for android) or any e-book reading software like : Sumatrapdf, Calibre, epub reader for firefox etc. on Windows/Mac Enjoy

"Hidden in Plain Sight 2" is an informative theoretical physics book that looks at a possible solution to the unsolved mysteries behind gravity, dark energy, and black holes. I found this book to be equally and in some respects even more interesting than his previous book, "Hidden In Plain Sight". In this rendition, Dr. Thomas looks at various unsolved problems in theoretical physics. Once again, I'm not a qualified physicist and can't make any assertions to the validity of the theories presented in this book but at the very least I welcome the author's engaging and accessible approach that makes such books enjoyable for the laypersons to read. This ambitious 170-page book includes the following nine chapters:
1. Introduction
2. Gravity,
3. Cosmology,
4. Dark Matter and Dark Energy,
5. Black Holes,
6. The Soap Bubble Universe,
7. Gravity Revisited,
8. How to Create Your Own Universe, and
9. Conclusion.

Please seed for as long as you can after downloading and I will keep uploading awesome books :-)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.16 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Hidden In Plain Sight 2 - The equation of the Universe Andrew Thomas.epub {Charm-Quark}

All Comments

Well formatted epub - looks like a good read too. Thank you.
Good quality upload :) and very informative book.
I'm a new uploader so please support me by seeding, sharing and rating my torrents :)