High Frequency Training (HFT) - Chad Waterbury

seeders: 11
leechers: 4
Added on July 27, 2013 by sammy1174in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

High Frequency Training (HFT) - Chad Waterbury (Size: 3.57 MB)
 HFT PROGRAM.pdf3.21 MB
 WATERBURY DIET.pdf360.94 KB

Description

* If you like this and want more, give me a thumbs up, and/or a comment. thanks

I had great success with this program, especially adding the gymnastic rings work. The calves specialization was super effective for me too, never would have thought single leg hops would work better than the machines. - Sammy.

From C.W.:

Have you ever noticed that speed skaters have bigger quadriceps than most of the strongest squatters you know? Cyclists, too. Or that boxers have large deltoids, swimmers have massive lats, and 100-meter sprinters develop glutes that most people would commit a felony to have?

Rest assured, the athletes didn't have those proportionally large muscles before they chose their sport. The sport made those muscles big.

Those muscles grew proportionally large through a high volume of work from the sport. So I knew the solution to stubborn muscle growth was to increase the volume of work that muscle had to do.

Your lagging muscles need more volume. But adding a bunch of extra sets or reps to your workout won't do the trick. The common element among those athletes that got targeted muscle growth: they train those muscles with a higher frequency than what you're currently doing

I've found that you need four or more brief workouts per week to get the best results. I call this High Frequency Training (HFT) and it's the fastest way I've found to produce growth in any muscle, regardless of how stubborn that muscle group is.

Now, here's a crucial point that I've realized through experience: each stubborn muscle group requires a unique strategy to make it grow.

What works for adding muscle to your chest won't work for the biceps. And what works for the calves won't work for the quadriceps. Some muscles require more reps per set, other muscles will shrink with high-rep training.

And if your goal is to add muscle across your entire body, the training guidelines must be different than they are for specific body parts.

I've taken all the best training guidelines that I've acquired over the last 17 years of working with clients at all levels. This entire system has never been released in any of my articles or books.

The HFT manual covers everything from the latest research to real-world data. You'll learn how to build muscle across your entire body or just target it where you need the most growth.

Includes a 12-week full-body program as well as targeted plans to quickly add lean muscle to individual body parts

All the programs are laid out in a simple format with links to youtube videos for each exercise so you're sure to do each move with perfect form.

Includes the latest version of the Waterbury Diet that contains all my guidelines for muscle growth, fat loss, recovery and workout nutrition. Covers the science of intermittent fasting, pre- and post-workout nutrition, meal selections, food choices, and a lot more. The nutrition plans I design are integral to the success of my clients, including UFC and Strikeforce Champion, Ronda Rousey.

Q: Do I need any special equipment?

A: Since gymnastics rings build muscle faster than any other piece of training equipment, most of the upper body exercises use them. However, if rings are prescribed in a workout I always give a free weight or body weight option for that same move.

Q: Will this program take a lot of time each week?

A: Absolutely not. There are four full-body workouts per week that each take around 45 minutes. And the targeted HFT plans for each major muscle group only takes minutes a day and require virtually no equipment.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.57 MB
seeders:11
leechers:4
High Frequency Training (HFT) - Chad Waterbury

All Comments

Been looking for this for months! Thank you for sharing!!!