Highland Sorcery Series by Clover Autrey (#1-4)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 3, 2014 by PhriedPhishin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Highland Sorcery Series by Clover Autrey (#1-4) (Size: 3.06 MB)
 Highland Shapeshifter (a Highla - Autrey, Clover.mobi326.9 KB
 Highland Shapeshifter (a Highla - Autrey, Clover.epub205.5 KB
 Cover.jpg168.83 KB
 metadata.opf1.28 KB
 Highland Sorcerer (a Highland S - Autrey, Clover.mobi342.02 KB
 Cover.jpg279.45 KB
 Highland Sorcerer (a Highland S - Autrey, Clover.epub251.31 KB
 metadata.opf2.33 KB
 The Vampire and the Highland Em - Autrey, Clover.mobi295.16 KB
 The Vampire and the Highland Em - Autrey, Clover.epub210.87 KB
 Cover.jpg170.67 KB
 metadata.opf1.78 KB
 Highland Moon Sifter (a Highlan - Autrey, Clover.mobi316.59 KB
 Cover.jpg311.65 KB
 Highland Moon Sifter (a Highlan - Autrey, Clover.epub251.33 KB
 metadata.opf1.28 KB

Description

I'm just a regular gal who happens to have crazy characters running through my head. I love reading, writing, basically anything to do with stories. I'd walk around in a story daze all day long if I could get away with it. My first book Upon Eagle's Light, was published in March of 07 and I'm still living in the I-can't-believe-it zone.

Genre: Fantasy | Young Adult

#1 - Highland Sorcerer:
Charity Greves has the gift of healing. So when a naked bleeding Highlander materializes out of the air into her kitchen, she does what any rational free-thinking herbalist under the same circumstances would do--she heals him. She didn’t expect to be drawn back to the 13th Century where a dangerous whacked-out witch holds the handsome Highlander captive.
Nor is she prepared to be drawn so strongly to him that she’ll do whatever it takes to save him.
Imprisoned by the witch, Toren Limont the High Sorcerer and Protector of the Faes’ magic, uses the last of his magical reserves to go forward in time and find a healer the witch doesn’t have any influence over. He merely seeks the small respite a healing can give him in order to continue to withstand the witch’s tortures long enough for his clan and siblings to flee.
Until Charity falls with him through time as either his salvation or his entire clan’s downfall.

#2 - The Vampire And The Highland Empath:
Snaking an arm beneath her shoulders, he lifted her— --and plunged his teeth into the vulnerable hollow of her neck. Ecstasy flooded his veins. He hadn’t tasted blood in so long, the beast fully awoke. Hungry. So hungry.
Trapped within a slumbering spell for 700 years, Edeen is awakened by the venom of a handsome vampire--a creature of darkness. Yet she discovers that in 1941, there are worse evils than vampires, when a supernatural Nazi seeks her legendary empathic abilities for Hitler's greatest tool.

#3 - Highland Shapeshifter:
Flung into the 21st Century, Highland shapeshifter Col Limont needs to find the healer Charity Greves in order to get back home and save his family.
However, the healer’s sister, Lenore, is determined to do everything she can to keep Col from dragging her sister back to 13th Century Scotland into his family’s supernatural war. But when monsters and a strange yuppie trio also try to stop him, Lenore has to reconsider her options

#4 - Highland Moon Sifter:
Bekah Rafferty has one goal. Travel back in time and kill the Moon Sifter Shaw Limont so that billions of the human race can survive.
Yep, that was the plan until she actually meets the Highlander. He’s not exactly the evil guy history made him out to be. Creator of monsters that nearly ate mankind to extinction? Well, maybe. Maybe not.
But now that she’s jumped into the 13th Century with the future of humanity depending on her to kill the guy she’s rapidly falling for, and with monsters on her tail, trying to stop her, what’s an assassin to do?
Highland Moon Sifter brings to a adventurous conclusion the 4-part series of the sibling guardians within the Highland Sorcery novels, featuring Toren, Edeen, Col, and Shaw Limont.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.06 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Highland Sorcery Series by Clover Autrey (#1-4)