HIM Razorblade Romance [FLAC] [JUHAX69X]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 28, 2015 by JUHAX69Xin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

HIM Razorblade Romance [FLAC] [JUHAX69X] (Size: 301.74 MB)
 HIMRzrbldeR.7z301.73 MB
 HIMRzrbldeR.7z_meta.sqlite9 KB
 HIMRzrbldeR.7z_meta.xml777 bytes

Description

Important! : Do not use Magnet Link! It does not work. Use only "Download Torrent" button.
It´s because this torrent is in the seedbox, wich doesn´t support magnet downloads.

That seedbox also requires, that the files must be archived (7-Zip/Zip/Rar). Sorry about that.

Notice (updated): You need only the 7-Zip file of the files in this torrent.
However, maybe it´s better to download them all, to avoid seeding or 7-Zip extraction errors.

No seeds (0) in this torrent?? No worries. Seedbox will seed this torrent immediately,
after You have opened this in Your torrent client. And it will seed it very decent speed.

Now... Let´s go to the business, shall We?:

Razorblade Romance is the second studio album by Finnish band HIM, released on 19 December
1999. It was produced by John Fryer and recorded at Rockfield Studios in Wales by John Fryer and
Paul Read. A two disc remastered edition was released on December 15, 2014 via The End Records.

The album was met with major success in Europe when their single "Join Me In Death" was
featured in the sci-fi movie The Thirteenth Floor. It reached #1 on German sales charts,
going platinum, and is the biggest-selling single in Finnish music history. The album sold
more than 2,500,000 copies worldwide. Upon its US release in 2004, the album peaked at
number 8 on the Top Heatseekers Chart. The album has been certified 2X platinum in Finland.

The overall sound of the album was a noticeable step in a more pop oriented direction,
without completely abandoning their hard rock overtones, while musically bearing strong
glam and, as some have observed, an "'80s vibe".
The album has been described as: ...combining elements of vintage glam, old-school goth,
and classic rock. An infectious blend of metallic riffs and goth keyboards; mixing hard rock
anthems with softer ballads, the band allows Valo to wax poetic about tragic love, romantic
fatalism, and monstrous obsession. A perfect fit for the retro-rock revival.
(Source: Wikipedia (edited))

Tracklist:

Media Info:

About this upload:
This is "Love Metal". Very sweet to listen, when the hardcore Rocker wants to relax...

I have a few weeks project in progress: Backing up My physical media library
at home and those ones wich I´ll backup also in clouds, I´ll upload in here too.
Coming up some rare, uncensored, hard, etc. music and videos in spring 2015.

Want to get some more? My backup project uploads started HERE in My Thread.

Thank You.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
301.74 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0