His Love Was My Everything by Tiara Tilghman.epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 1, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

His Love Was My Everything by Tiara Tilghman.epub (Size: 296.72 KB)
 His Love Was My Everything by Tiara Tilghman.epub296.72 KB

Description

You ever be so in love with a person to the point where it blinded you? Your love for this person was so strong, so deep, that you were willing to put up with almost anything he did?

Meet Keon Sanders, your modern day bombshell. Keon Sanders was every man's dream and most women's worst nightmare. She had the gorgeous face, with a banging body. With a business degree, and her own realty company, she also had the brains to go along with it. Keon's life was pretty much average until she went off to college and met her husband, Montrell Sanders.

Montrell Sanders was the star athlete of his football and basketball team. He was attending Columbia University where he met his wife, Keon. Straight out of college, Montrell was drafted to NBA where his life was instantly upgraded to fast money, fast cars, and fast women.

Keon and Montrell had been dating since college, and they’ve been married for four years now. Keon is growing tired of her husband's constant cheating and disrespect. She’s trying to keep her marriage afloat for the sake of her and Montrell’s two-year old daughter, Maliah, but it's proving to be easier said than done.

Davian ‘Dae’ Williams has stepped on the scène, and he’s new to the East Coast. He’s a successful businessman from California who’s in the process of opening a nightclub in the heart of New York City. Upon meeting Keon, he instantly falls for her even though she’s a happily married woman, or so she claims to be.

Keon is in love with her husband, but she also falls hard for Davian, a man who came and swept her off her feet like a thief in the night. Montrell refuses to lose his wife to another man so he pulls out all the stops. But when secrets start to unravel, and people's true intentions are exposed, everything starts to fall apart…

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
296.72 KB
seeders:0
leechers:1
His Love Was My Everything by Tiara Tilghman.epub