Hitman Absolution CRACK ONLY SKIDROW

seeders: 145
leechers: 2
Added on November 21, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Hitman Absolution CRACK ONLY SKIDROW (Size: 34.06 MB)
 hma.exe33.54 MB
 steamclient.dll353 KB
 steam_api.dll116 KB
 Buddha.dll58 KB
 skidrow.nfo12.88 KB
 skidrow.ini243 bytes

Description

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentsHitman: Absolution (c) Square Enix21-11-2012......Release Date <-> Protection......Steam+CEG+CustomAction.............Game Type <-> Disk(s).................1 BLURAYRELEASE NOTESHitman: Absolution follows the Original Assassin undertaking his mostpersonal contract to date. Betrayed by the Agency and hunted by thepolice, Agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption in a corrupt andtwisted world.Features:Showcasing Glacier 2 technology: HITMAN: ABSOLUTION has been built fromthe ground up, boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art directionand highly original game and sound design.Contracts Mode: Create your own custom hits by choosing the level,targets, weapons and the rules of assassination in an innovative newonline mode. Created contracts can be shared with friends or the wholeHitman community and the money that you earn will unlock weapons,upgrades and disguises.Freedom of Choice: Stalk your prey, fight them head on or adapt as yougo along. As Agent 47 the choice is yours thanks to highly evolvedgameplay mechanics and a ground-breaking AI system.Experience a Living, Breathing World: In the world of Hitman:Absolution every moment can become a story as unique characters, richdialogue and Hollywood standard performances combine to create agameplay experience like no other.Disguises: As Agent 47, the identity of almost anyone you meet is yoursfor the taking. Immobilise your prey, steal their outfit and use yourinstinct to blend in and deceive your enemies.Instinct Mode: See the world through the eyes of Agent 47 and becomethe world's deadliest assassin. Using Hitman: Absolution's InstinctMode you'll predict enemy movement, discover new ways to kill and usehigh powered weaponry with deadly accuracy.INSTALL NOTES1. Mount or burn image (Game Not Included)2. Install3. Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder into the game installation4. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content assecure/trusted in your antivirus program5. Play the game6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
34.06 MB
seeders:145
leechers:2
Hitman Absolution CRACK ONLY SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

Great upload
Is this MacOSX compatible?
help me...this doesn't work for me
4 those who have a problems whit game.
Yesterday i fixed it on my friend computer.
You need:
1 check game requirements of your hardware.
2 update video drivers (go to the suporting sites)
2 need to check your framework version(sometimes is not update)
3 check for required directX (optional, becose is must be on your pc)
4 instal the game by steps indicated on this link.
This crack works like beast, like all skidrow cracks :)
my pc is complete in all regards...all the drivers are up to date
n it easily stands above minimum requirement to run the game...
all the games like assasins creed black flag,call of duty ghosts runs perfectly under high settting
but this one doesn't work(it doesn't even starts)...don't know what the problem is>>
thanks
awesome game with great story.....
works fine
How did u played ??
Which windows are u using bro ???