Hitman Pro 3.7.8 Build 207

seeders: 15
leechers: 1
Added on October 18, 2013 by VUKIOin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Hitman Pro 3.7.8 Build 207 (Size: 18.66 MB)
 HitmanPro_x64.exe9.73 MB
 HitmanPro.exe8.79 MB
 hitmanpro.3.7.x.(x86)-patch.exe75.5 KB
 hitmanpro.3.7.x.(x64)-patch.exe75.5 KB

Description

Description:
Hitman Pro - a powerful ckaner to identify a variety of malware. Hitman Pro feature is that it uses when checking the databases of other applications to detect and remove spyware (Ad-Aware SE Personal, Spy Sweeper, Spybot Search & Destroy, CWShredder, SpywareBlaste, Spyware Block List, Sysclean Package, SuperDAT VirusScan) .
After scanning the system, the program will automatically download the missing updates , configuration changes and software updates the vulnerable components of the system. There is an expert mode that allows the user to check the RAM , hard drives and registry operating system for viruses, rootkits, etc.

Program Version : 3.7.8 Build 207
Official website: link
Language: Russian , English, and other
Treatment: Complete
Type of medicine : patch

System requirements : Windows ® XP/Vista/7/8 (x86 x64)

Key features:
• Detects and removes viruses , Trojans , rootkits , spyware and other malware.
• Revolutionary innovation in scanning technique distinguishes between malicious and safe software without signatures .
• Short scan time - within a few minutes.
• There is no additional load on the system.
• Failure of false positives on important system files, thanks to "profiling " and " white" list .
• Automatically restores common system alterations made ​​by malicious software .
• Creates a Check Point in System Restore before removing malicious software.
• Removes resistant threats using native NT boot time Deleter.
• Removes references to malicious software ( like shortcuts and registry entries ) .

Changes in version 3.7.8 Build 207 :
FIXED: Kickstart now recognizes all 'SanDisk Cruzer' USB flash drives as removable drives; new SanDisk Cruzer USB-sticks have their fixed disk bit set instead of removable drive.

FIXED: A problem related to outputting number of detected files and traces

FIXED: Detection of Sophos SafeGuard MBR boot loader.

IMPROVED: Forensics-based universal detection of the Sinowal / Torpig Trojan.

UPDATED: Embedded white lists.

The procedure for treatment :
1. Install the program (close )
2 . In the installation folder to copy "Patch" ( apply

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.66 MB
seeders:15
leechers:1
Hitman Pro 3.7.8 Build 207

All Comments

Yeah, the patch doesn't work, as the software auto updates itself.
Keeps crashing after patch on x64 windows 7 :(
do not update bcoz d crack is only for that version, updating d software wil make d crack useless
Patch doesn't work after update.
It says that the program licence is just for only 30 days, i copied the Patch to the installation folder ( C:Program FilesHitmanPro ), i run it and it was done but still the same problem, please tell me what to do!
Thank you, i will test it for the first time i hope it will work :)
Fantastic virus program. This crack DOES work when you apply the right patch to the right .exe. Do what koolkanga says if you have a 64 bit system.
great, fast DL and works, thanks! (did have to change the .exe name like suggested before, by another user)