Hole (Courtney Love) - 1995 Reading Festival (2nd Gen - DVD)

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on May 28, 2016 by thewaymouthin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Hole (Courtney Love) - 1995 Reading Festival (2nd Gen - DVD) (Size: 3.98 GB)
 Back.jpg45.58 KB
 Front.jpg105.63 KB
 Reading Festival 1995 hole torrent24.91 KB
 reading festival 1995 information and setlist.txt8.44 KB
 1.VOB_thumbs_[2016.05.21_15.46.52].jpg146.14 KB
 2.VOB_thumbs_[2016.05.21_15.57.20].jpg145.03 KB
 3.VOB_thumbs_[2016.05.21_15.57.35].jpg140.45 KB
 33c9e2aba6e064130d2a66e0a4d9aee6.jpg15.01 KB
 4.VOB_thumbs_[2016.05.21_15.58.04].jpg142.23 KB
 566862467.jpg135.75 KB
 5795826cebed4b6b8fd244f653056a7b.jpg18.15 KB
 dvd_snapshot_00.00_[2016.05.21_15.30.53].jpg46.08 KB
 dvd_snapshot_00.01.33_[2016.05.21_15.36.52].jpg36.61 KB
 dvd_snapshot_00.05.35_[2016.05.21_15.35.11].jpg39.18 KB
 VIDEO_TS.bup14 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo14 KB
 VIDEO_TS.vob36.99 MB
 VTS_01_0.bup56 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo56 KB
 VTS_01_0.vob36.99 MB
 VTS_01_1.vob1023.83 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1023.83 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1023.83 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob928.29 MB

Description

image image image

Hole (Courtney Love) - 1995-08-25, 1995 Reading Festival (2ndG AUD DVD)

[When the band takes the stage and Courtney makes with the mike]
CL: This is Melissa's 1st-year anniversary in our band.
[crowd applause]
And she's got a fuckin' needle hanging out her neck.
[Cue CL's neck and head, throw way back and forward into Plump.]

This is the second to last show of The Live Through This Tour,
one of the most insanely brilliant tours by anyone ever.

DVD
VIDEO_TS Folder
Total Size : 3.97 GB
Total Time : 01:00:02
Label : None
Catalogue : N/A
Interactive Menu : Yes
Source : Audience
[Floor, right of stage]
Artwork: No

Sample File :
VTS_01_1.VOB
Format : MPEG-PS
File size : 1024 MiB
Duration : 15mn 23s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 9304 Kbps
Video : MPEG-2, Bit rate mode - variable, Bit rate - 8735 Kbps, Max bit rate - 9282 Kbps, 720x576 (4:3), 25.000 Fps, PAL, Interlaced, Top Field First
Audio : AC-3, Dolby, Bit rate mode - constant, Bit rate - 384 Kbps, 2 channels, 48.0 Khz

- Lineage: 1st Gen PAL VHS (SP) > Panasonic DMR-EZ48V (XP) > TMPEGnc Authoring Works 4

Tape provided by Mr. INXSIVE - Transferred & Authored by andeeezz

- Files kindly shared by MechanicalWood of Turpentine Forums.

- Fan-Made Covers n Caps
[plus pics & concert poster]
39 flashes in jpegs @ 2.5mb total incl.
2016-05-27 c/o capt. captastica

RICHFIELD AVENUE, READING, 25.08.1995, 60 minutes, “READING FESTIVAL” (AUDIENCE) (B+)

PLUMP / MISS WORLD / GUTLESS / ASKING FOR IT / SUGAR COMA / PENNYROYAL TEA / CREDIT IN THE STRAIGHT WORLD / BEST SUNDAY DRESS / I THINK THAT I WOULD DIE / DOLL PARTS / VIOLET / JUST DO IT (aka TIME TO KILL)

Hole: Melissa Auf der Maur (b), Patty Schemel (d), Courtney Love (g & v), and Eric Erlandson (v) [& added for summer fest tour, on cello, Erik Friedlander(?)]

image image

"Is there a Hole in your Love life?"

The cycle has come round again. America is where
Anatolia was. It is a place where human beings, just
to stay alive, have to jump, to dance, & by dancing
revive the rhythms, recover cyclical time. Anarchic
& pantheistic dancers no longer sense the artifice
& its linear His-story as All, but as merely one
cycle, one long night, a stormy night that left Earth
wounded, but a night that ends, as all nights end,
when the sun rises.

— Fredy Perlman, Against His-story, Against Leviathan!

2016-05-27, on Kickass thewaymouth aka mikedreams asks...

"Do You Remember Rock 'N'' Roll Radio?"

The You Knighted Snakes Memorial Day Weekend Special Come Quick!

WKKL Cape Cod's Alternative
White Dope On Punk
Remembers...

MAY 27

THROW ALL THE BASTARDS OUT DAY.

THE DAY BEFORE THE FEAST OF ZEROWORK.

2016 -- The Getaway Day, Friday the First Day of the last US Memorial Day Weekend Everlasting.

1957 -- Buddy Holly and the Crickets release their first record, 'That'll Be The Day.' A UK No.1 and US No.3 hit. The song had its genesis in a trip to the movies by Holly, Allison and Sonny Curtis in June 1956. The John Wayne film The Searchers was playing. Wayne's frequently-used, world-weary catchphrase, "that'll be the day" was the Inspiration behind the song. It was also the first song to be recorded by The Quarrymen, the skiffle group that subsequently became The Beatles.

1963 -- The album The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan is released by Columbia in the USA. Establishing Bob Dylan as a leader in the singer-songwriter genre and a supposed spokesman for the youth-orientated protest movement, it reached No.22 in the US charts and No.1 in the UK charts. The Freewheelin’ Bob Dylan showcased Dylan's songwriting talent for the first time and propelled him to national and international fame.

1966 -- Artist Andy Warhol & his Plastic Inevitable, Velvet Underground & Nico, plus the Mothers, at Fillmore Auditorium in Frisco.

1977 -- Declan McManus made his 'live' debut at the Nashville in London as Elvis Costello.

-- The Sex Pistols single 'God Save The Queen' is released in the UK, to black mark the occasion of the queen's upcoming silver jubilee. Banned by TV and radio, high street shops and pressing plant workers refused to handle the record. It sold 200,000 copies in one week and peaked at No.2 on the UK charts behind Rod Stewart's 'I Don't Want to Talk About It'. There have been persistent rumours, (never confirmed or denied), that it was actually the biggest-selling single in the UK at the time, and the British Phonographic Industry conspired to keep it off the No.1 slot.

2009 -- A credit card company sues Courtney Love, claiming she owed more than $350,000 (£220,000). In court papers filed in Los Angeles, American Express said it had suspended Love's Amex Gold card after she "failed and refused" to make payments.

2016 -- Hole at the 1995 Reading Festival comes to Kickass.

image image image

...The audience videotape is shot from the floor, not far from / to right of, center stage. Very good capture of Courtney and Melissa throughout, with occasional shots of Eric, and a few shots of Patty on drums. Brilliant bright colors everywhere. The sound is a bit rough, with too much echo on drums at times. It all gets better as it goes though. The hand-held camera-work from the pit no less, is pretty steady for the most part. A work well done.

Courtney is in fine voice. As she is wont to do she adds extra brilliant new bits to just about every song.

Here she is on a stage where her beloved deceased only grew gigantic in stature on the way to conquering the stage and the world, becoming arguably the biggest star in the solar system.

Court is feeling Kurt. In between the emotionally charged songs and performances, she gets distracted. (Imagine that.) At the same time Courtney talks back to the crowd engaging her. She gives doubly back to the music.

She plays PennyRoyal Tea solo. She asks Eric to join in. Instead the crowd does. Finally Eric jumps on board. At song end Courtney points heavenward.

Giant ventilating fans offstage are tossing her hair, dress and spirit around. She is getting so blown away in song.

** Biggest flaw [and only just now discovered] **

The Reading set-closer Time To Kill ...is edited!

On the radio version, that is.

When the Reading highlights are later aired, edited out are curse words, time and magic.

Oops! They only left out the highest highlight of the entire festival.

"No!"

So anyway, after the usual burning down the set with extra-fresh flashes of "Violet," after the deluge comes the coda exploding, in the still unreleased to this day, Just Do It, aka Time To Kill. And beyond the end of it all, pressed between a wall of bass and drum rhythm rallying against a hail of guitar feedback, Courtney screams repeatedly, "No!" Over and over for about 30 seconds.

On the radio. But on the video, the full show, she howls repeatedly "No!" But for more than ever before, for about 1:30.

And the missing part from the radio-audio -- the middle section -- contains one of the happening live moments in the history of Courtney and Hole and both rock and roll -- Her Howls Of Abandon -- the most intense, overwhelming and moving set of screams of shock and realization ever by her. Which considering it's Courtney, that means likely by anyone ever.

When watching the video through to the end for the first time today, listening/seeing/absorbing finally that full version of that song...

For the first time I was so moved I felt like I was gone back there with her as it suddenly seems to me she is reliving the very moment when a little over a year ago, she first found out that Kurt was dead, and much more than that he had killed himself.

And then when all is said and sung and gone and done, Courtney smashes up the stage Kurt-style. She even tackles and wrestles a big drum and stand to the floor.

That is the last sight of her on screen, as Eric finishes feeding back and the scene fades to black.

...Internet fix and chilling...

Courtney is either guilty of being the greatest actress ever and/or is just an honest to goddess real blessed mess.

You know how I feel what I feel I know.

I bury my heart at wounded Courtney.

Hole Lotta Love Kills Me.

It should have been and was going to be Kurt but then he was cursed with being curt.

So I realize today Courtney Love and Hole was and is the rock star/band of the 1990's.

But the video is the ultimate way to go here.

Must See Hear Her Courtney Love Hole So Open Wide.

image image

image image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.98 GB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Hole (Courtney Love) - 1995 Reading Festival (2nd Gen - DVD)