Holy Bible - Best God Damned Version by Steve Ebling {Bindaredundat}

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on January 17, 2015 by Bindaredundatin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Holy Bible - Best God Damned Version by Steve Ebling {Bindaredundat} (Size: 1.51 MB)
 Holy Bible - Best God Damned Ve - Ebling, Steve.azw3285.07 KB
 Holy Bible - Best God Damned Ve - Ebling, Steve.epub141.04 KB
 Holy Bible - Best God Damned Ve - Ebling, Steve.pdf756.61 KB
 Holy Bible - Best God Damned Version (info).txt11.57 KB
 Holy Bible - Best God Damned Version by Steve Ebling.jpg76.19 KB
 Holy Bible - Best God Damned Version by Steve Ebling.mobi279.15 KB
 metadata.opf1.34 KB

Description

Holy Bible - Best God Damned Version - Genesis: For atheists, agnostics, and fans of religious stupidity - Steve Ebling (Author)

Product Details

Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 1.51 MB
Print Length: 119 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00G68FI98
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
Not Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled

Most helpful customer reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny as hell....A++ September 6th 2014
By Amazon Customer
Verified Purchase
The version presented by this author is hilarious. Definitely NOT politically correct. I'm not sure how accurate his interpretation is, but I'll definitely be rereading the book of Genesis to find out...Would recommend for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars How Genesis should be read. September 11, 2014
By Rodney Leon Williams
The ridicule and commentary used in this book are invaluable to obtaining a far better understanding of the complete lunacy of the book of Genesis. This is a must read and a must have in any skeptic's collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genesis the seed of the Bible June 8th 2014
By Amazon Customer
Verified Purchase
Our author's take on Genesis is a hoot! Humor and Sarcasm ( in context) is razor sharp and very accurate! Every christian with questions should give this a read! Good work Steve-o!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously offensive! January 25th 2014
By Shadowfear - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
This book is not for everyone. If your easily offended, stay away! To Christians, this book will be labeled pure, evil, blasphemy. To those of us who recognize the bible to be merely fantastical, absurd myths, it is a funny, yet truthful look at one of the world's biggest mass acid trip's...

5.0 out of 5 stars A very concise chapter by chapter review of the contradictions ... July 7th 2014
By Joe Boyles - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
A very concise chapter by chapter review of the contradictions and idiocies in the Bible. Down to Earth and understandable with a huge amount of wit.

5.0 out of 5 stars God Damned Funny But I Loved It! July 7th 2014
By Rian Ellery - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
Absolutely hilarious but accurate and insightful. I recommend this, although on public transport sit by yourself. I laughed a lot. Can't wait for the next instalment, and the next after that. I like the author's thinking.

With All Due Disrespect
YES! FINALLY, the Bible is getting all the DISRESPECT it truly deserves. The 'Word of God' has been defrocked and exposed in the most plain, unadulterated words that leaves absolutely NOTHING to the imagination and certainly no room for confusion or misunderstanding. Again, I challenge everyone to read and compare; it says what it says!

As great as the writings of Sagan, Hitchens, Dawkins, et al, I have to say that I have a greater appreciation for Steve Ebling and his tremendous work with this volume. For me, it is the final word for ending religious irrationality. If you don't get understanding from this version, well I'm afraid there's really no cure for your unfortunate delusion.
All the best from Toronto, - Russ

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.51 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2

All Comments

Good quality epub - thank you.
Thank you! As usual great upload for the thinking people!
! Thank You !
Thanks. Awesome & hilarious upload.