Homegrown Herbs: A Complete Guide to Growing, Using, and Enjoying More than 100 Herbs - {Ms.Chief}

seeders: 34
leechers: 2
Added on February 9, 2016 by Ms.Chiefin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Homegrown Herbs: A Complete Guide to Growing, Using, and Enjoying More than 100 Herbs - {Ms.Chief} (Size: 21.84 MB)
 Homegrown Herbs - A Complete Guide to Growing, Using, and Enjoying More than 100 Herbs.zip21.84 MB

Description

PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!!
{Seed, Share ɬ Don't forget to give thumbs up}
Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me.

Thread: {Ms.Chief} Upload's - Cookbooks & Miscellaneous books FAQ: What reasons can I downrate a Torrent?

English | (March 2, 2011) | ISBN: 978-1603427036 | 256 pages | AZW3

Enjoy a thriving, fragrant herb garden and use your harvest to bring beauty, flavor, and health to your everyday life. Tammi Hartung provides in-depth profiles of 101 popular herbs, including information on seed selection, planting, maintenance, harvesting, and drying. Hartung also shows you how to use your herbs in a variety of foods, home remedies, body care products, and crafts. Whether you’re a seasoned herbalist or planting your first garden, Homegrown Herbs will inspire you to get the most out of your herbs.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.84 MB
seeders:34
leechers:2
Homegrown Herbs: A Complete Guide to Growing, Using, and Enjoying More than 100 Herbs - {Ms.Chief}

All Comments

Hi, do you have this book in a pdf or epub file?
No I don't, you can convert files with "Epubor" which is a software program or doing a web search for "convert azw3 to epub/pdf"