Homicide Hunter: LT Joe Kenda (2015) Season 5 - Mega Pack 1

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on November 10, 2015 by Anthony50in TV
Torrent verified.

Homicide Hunter: LT Joe Kenda (2015) Season 5 - Mega Pack 1 (Size: 3.39 GB)
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E01.Bad.Blood.mp4338.09 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E02.Eye.Of.The.Beholder.mp4347.07 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E03.Dead.On.Target.mp4393.58 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E04.Dead.Weight.mp4336.13 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E05.Door.Number.12.mp4326.66 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E06.Loose Cannon.mp4337.33 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E07.Mr.LA..mp4330.42 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E08.Blood.On.The.Tracks.mp4336.22 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E09.Too.Young.To.Die.mp4326.99 MB
 Homicide.Hunter.S05E10.Pop.Goes.The.Witness.mp4403.28 MB

Description

Homicide Hunter - Lieutenant Joe Kenda (2015) Season 5 - Investigation Discovery - Mega Pack 1 of 2

Retired detective Lt. Joe Kenda investigates murder cases, from the point he receives the initial homicide call through the time he closes the case. By using personal interviews and providing intimate details, Kenda unveils the emotional and psychological effects of murder on the investigator himself. In each 60-minute episode, Kenda focuses on a different case.

HOMICIDE HUNTER returned for its fifth season on Tuesday August 18, 2015 at 10pm ET/PT on Investigation Discovery, with Lt. Joe Kenda coming back to reveal more chilling memories of murders that still haunt him. In the season opener, "Bad Blood," a popular army vet is found bleeding to death on the cold asphalt of a shadowy parking lot -- his chest littered with too many knife wounds to count. A gruesome clue leads Kenda's team to an unlikely killer whose motive for murder is as heartless.

Special Note: There will be 20 episodes in this season according to Homicide Hunter facebook page. Ok, as many know I don't upload single episodes as a general rule. I do TV seasons only. I have had multiple requests for Homicide Hunter single episodes and I have declined to do this.

I decided to compromise with all the members on KAT. We are now at the half way point in the Homicide Hunter Season 5 series. I decided to make many happy that I am going to release Homicide Hunter in two Mega Packs. I will label this series Homicide Hunter : LT Joe Kenda Pack 1 with episodes 1-10. Episode 10 just was aired last week. I will release Homicide Hunter Season 5 Pack 2 after episodes 11-20 have completed expected by February or March of 2016. Hey, this is the least I can do...right?

Average Video Stats:

Format: MPEG-4
Codec ID: mp42
File size: 336 MB
Duration: 41mn 47s
Bit rate: 1 000 Kbps
Width: 720 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 3:2
Frame rate: 23.976 fps

1. Bad Blood

A popular army vet is found bleeding to death on the cold asphalt of a shadowy parking lot -his chest littered with too many knife wounds to count. A gruesome clue leads Kenda's team to an unlikely killer whose motive for murder is as heartless.

August 18, 2015

2. Eye of the Beholder

Kenda encounters one of the most horrendous crime scenes of his career, and he's lead to the most unexpected of killers. Then, a young soldier dies from a bullet to the neck from an apparent suicide, but the case soon spins in a whole new direction.

August 25, 2015

3. Dead on Target

A young father-to-be is shot dead in broad daylight by a single bullet fired from afar. At the crime scene, Kenda recognizes the hallmark of a skilled sniper. But with zero evidence at his disposal, he'll rely on shoe leather detective work.

September 1, 2015

4. Dead Weight

A seemingly random attack leaves Mary Moebus dead. But when Lt Joe Kenda uncovers a cache of new evidence, he realizes someone's been lying. Then, a cryptic note leads Kenda to a luxurious bachelor pad with a bedroom soaked in blood.

September 8, 2015

5. Door No. 12

Neighbors are stunned when close friends Louis Matos and Colleen Johnson are gunned down in cold blood. The case kicks into high gear when Lt. Joe Kenda locates a panic-stricken eyewitness who played an unwitting role in the bloodbath.

September 15, 2015

6. Loose Cannon

A hunt for a shooter whose jealous rampage left a 24-year-old woman dead and her 2-year-old child along with her mother seriously wounded.

September 29, 2015

7. Mr. LA

A 4th of July house party erupts in violence, and a young man is shot dead behind the wheel of a car. Lt. Joe Kenda must sort through a mountain of suspects, until a peculiar clue puts him hot on the heels of a self-styled gangster.

October 6, 2015

8. Blood on the Tracks

A decapitated body is discovered on some train tracks. To solve the case, Lt. Joe Kenda must listen to a voice from beyond the grave. Then, a young girl's body is found in basement. To find her killer, Kenda must expose a family secret.

October 13, 2015

9. Victim Zero: Too Young To Die

A massive brawl erupts at a local bar ends with the shooting death of a young army solider. To unravel the murder, Lt. Joe Kenda must infiltrate a revered military institution, and expose a dangerous vendetta.

October 20, 2015

10. Pop Goes the Witness

When the lifeless body of Willie McCarty is found at the base of a staircase, neighbors direct Kenda to a mysterious truck spotted fleeing the scene. Then... Kenda must solve a bizarre case of poisoning at a busy downtown hospital.

November 3, 2015

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.39 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Homicide Hunter: LT Joe Kenda (2015) Season 5 - Mega Pack 1

Screenshots

Homicide Hunter: LT Joe Kenda (2015) Season 5 - Mega Pack 1 screenshot

All Comments

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!! Your the best!!!!