Honor Raconteur - Lost Mage

seeders: 2
leechers: 6
Added on July 20, 2016 by ae_taurangain Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Honor Raconteur - Lost Mage (Size: 1.96 MB)
 a01.png63.45 KB
 Honor Raconteur - Lost Mage.epub1.9 MB

Description

Honor Raconteur - Lost Mage: Advent Mage Cycle 06

Freezing mid-step, I stared in disbelief. There, standing very calmly in front of me, was a Gardener. Copying what I’d seen Garth do, I slowly sank to one knee and held out a hand. “Riicshaden,” he hailed in a surprisingly deep and clear voice, “I greet you.” “Well met,” I responded shakily. Busted buckets, his voice and presence in my head was overwhelming. How had Garth done this? And several times to boot! “We have a task for you.” “Ahhh…” It was probably stupid, but I felt compelled to ask anyway. “You sure you want me? Not Garth?” “We have a task for you,” he repeated patiently, a twinkle in his eye. “A young Weather Mage has awakened in Chahir.” A thrill of pure joy and relief shot through me. A Weather Mage. A Weather Mage! YES! I’d feared I’d never hear that another would live. “You are relieved to hear this.” “I am,” I admitted, probably uselessly as he could feel everything I felt. “Chahir just doesn’t look right to me.” “The land is not as it should be. We awakened a mage and have given her the task of restoring the land.” “Wait, you said ‘her.’ The new Weather Mage is a girl?” “Yes. She is lost. We task you, Riicshaden. You must find her. You must protect her. She is very precious and if she dies, there will not be another to replace her.”

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.96 MB
seeders:2
leechers:6
Honor Raconteur - Lost Mage