Hooked ~ Polly Iyer [BluA].epub

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on April 9, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Hooked ~ Polly Iyer [BluA].epub (Size: 415.19 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Hooked - Polly Iyer.epub414.78 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
High-priced call girl Tawny Dell boasts a client list that's part Fortune 500, part Five Families. With a PhD in art history and a tidy chunk of money stashed offshore, she hangs up her G-string with plans to retire to a Mediterranean island to open a gallery. Lincoln Walsh, NYPD sex-crimes investigator, has other ideas. He wants Tawny to work undercover at a high-class sex club to discover who murdered a prostitute with ties to the club. The club is owned by an ex-hedge fund manager who'd do anything to hook Tawny into his harem. In exchange for Tawny's cooperation, Linc's office, in collaboration with Treasury, will see she avoids prison for failing to pay Uncle Sam his share from years of illegal earnings. But Tawny gets more than she bargained for--another dead prostitute, a mob boss who's an old client, and romantic stirrings for the hot New York cop sending her back into the world's oldest profession.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
415.19 KB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Hooked ~ Polly Iyer [BluA].epub