Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number [v 1.01i] (2015) PC | RePack by SEYTER

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 17, 2015 by freakytgin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number [v 1.01i] (2015) PC | RePack by SEYTER (Size: 506.67 MB)
 autorun.inf96 bytes
 game-1.bin5.47 MB
 game-2.bin492.67 MB
 setup.exe2.05 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB

Description

Year of release: 2015
Genre: Arcade , Top-down
Developer: Dennaton Games
Publisher: Dennaton Games
Game Version: 1.01i
Publication Type: RePack
Language: Russian / English
Language: English
Tablet: enclosing

System requirements:
√ Operating system: Windows Vista, 7, 8
√ Processor: Intel Dual Core 2,4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 4200+
√ Memory: 2 GB
√ Video card: GeForce 9600 GT / Radeon HD 3850
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free hard drive space: 1 GB

Description:
In Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number you have to play the role of multiple characters, each of which has its own motivation and belong to different factions. The game takes place several years after the Hotline Miami, and new characters will be engaged in the shooting of the film, based on the massacres of the first part.

Features:
- Dizzy shootout in the neon-drenched Miami corridors and blood under the insane soundtrack.
- Surreal story, which you will learn more than 20 levels.
- Crazy fights against the terrifying bosses underground Miami.
- Master the 35 weapons. Everything from shotguns and assault rifles to skate and sewage pipes, at your disposal.
- More than 1000 different images to stunning environments, weapons, items and enemies death animations make every murder unforgettable.
- Put on one of the 25 masks to hide their identity, adjust the gameplay to your liking, or to arrange a severe test.
- Tighten the sounds of Sun Araw, Coconuts, MOON, Jasper Byrne, El Huervo, Perturbator, Scattle, Elliott Berlin and Erik marmots.
- Severe achievements that will check what you can, and Hall of Fame, where you will be able to prove that something is worth.

Features RePack:Do not cut | Do not recoded• Sewn hotfix 10• Installation time ~ 45 sec. (Depending on the PC)• RePack by SEYTER

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
506.67 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number [v 1.01i] (2015) PC | RePack by SEYTER

Trailer