Hotspot Shield VPN Elite 5.20.18 Multilingual Incl Crack [SadeemPC]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on March 12, 2016 by SadeemPCin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Hotspot Shield VPN Elite 5.20.18 Multilingual Incl Crack [SadeemPC] (Size: 24.15 MB)
 Hotspot Shield VPN Elite 5.20.18 Multilingual Incl Crack [SadeemPC].zip24.15 MB

Description

Hotspot Shield VPN from Anchor is the world’s most trusted internet security solution. With over 75 million downloads, Hotspot Shield VPN for Windows secures more Windows machines than any other competitor VPNs. Hotspot Shield free VPN for Windows secures your web browsing session, protects your online identity from snoopers, encrypts passwords, online shopping information, chats, and downloads.

Custom Internet Security
Hotspot Shield VPN for Windows is a custom internet security application designed and developed specifically for the users of Windows operating system. The bespoke solution works seamlessly on:
• Windows XP
• Windows Vista
• Windows 7
• Windows 8
• Windows 10

Hotspot Shield free VPN for Windows offers protection against malware, phishing and spam sites. It secures the IP address assigned to you by your ISP and assigns you a new US IP address. This makes tracking or monitoring your online activities next to impossible.

Unblock Websites
Corporate offices, schools, colleges and universities are some of the places that won’t let you access Facebook, YouTube, Gmail, game sites and Twitter. Hotspot Shield VPN for Windows allows you to access all such sites without any restrictions. With Hotspot Shield, you can bypass internet filters that restrict access to Facebook or other sites at work or school, giving you uncensored access to what you want.

Surf Anonymously
Online privacy and security are two of the biggest concerns of the current times. Other than snoopers and hackers tracking your online activities, ISPs also keep the log files pertaining to all user activity. It is like living in a glass house where you’re always exposed to vulnerabilities. Hotspot Shield free VPN for Windows protects your IP address, concealing your location from not only snoopers but also from your own ISP. You are able to browse the internet as an anonymous user in complete privacy. Hackers have no chance to track you back to your computer with Hotspot Shield.

Public Wi-Fi Protection
Public hotspots are the places where most of the online attacks take place. Unaware and unprotected people end up losing their online identity, passwords, credit card information and other sensitive data at hotels, restaurants, coffee shops and airports. Public Wi-Fi hotspots have unsecured and unprotected network connections.Thismakes it easier for the snoopers to intercept your data on that particular network. Hotspot Shield VPN for Windows supports encrypted network traffic which secures your online shopping data, passwords, instant messages and more from snoopers. This ensures that neither snoopers nor your ISPs are able to monitor, track or intercept your web activity.

Whats New:
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

Install Notes:
1) Install "HSS-5.2.1-install-plain-714-plain.exe";
2) Apply the Patch: "Hss_Elite.exe";
3) Install the update: "HSS-5.20.18-nodrv-update.exe".

Note 1: During the application of the patch or update is not necessary to stop the program or any service created.
Note 2: If you already have the program installed and functional just apply the update.

=============================

=============================

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.15 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Hotspot Shield VPN Elite 5.20.18 Multilingual Incl Crack [SadeemPC]

All Comments

Why don't they provide the changelog to check what are indeed new in the updates which they are throwing down. :) May be they have upgraded support for firefox, well who knows. Good work bringing the torrent up in no time.
Magnificent work! Does the job as it is supposed to! ;)
Superb Work M8 :)
I followed instructions, but when i browse i get bandwith limit reached?
Run Patch As Administrator...
I think i did that but i will try it again.
Works perfectly.