How to Be a Genius - Your Brain and How to Train It (DK Publishing) (2009).pdf Gooner

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 1, 2015 by Mr.Goonerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

How to Be a Genius - Your Brain and How to Train It (DK Publishing) (2009).pdf Gooner (Size: 80.73 MB)
 How to Be a Genius - Your Brain and How to Train It (DK Publishing) (2009).pdf80.73 MB

Description

Pages: 192
Publisher: DK CHILDREN (October 5, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0756655153
ISBN-13: 978-0756655150

This incredible book tells you how the brain works, how it helps you survive in the world, and how it makes you the person that you are. You can study the different functions, areas, and states of the brain, and at each stage, there are cool games, quizzes, puzzles, brain teasers, and more! The activities show readers how their brains can work even better, making this a challenging, informative, and practical book; the only one of its kind on the market.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
80.73 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
How to Be a Genius - Your Brain and How to Train It (DK Publishing) (2009).pdf Gooner

All Comments

Continuation of array of DK books by gooner. All are great books thanks for the upload.
Please keep doing this.
After searching in web for this topic finally got a book in the same topic.If you have got any other books in the dame topic please do upload.

Are you not posting in your release thread i didn’t get PM.
No problem & there's plenty more to come. :))
-
I definitely posted in my release Thread as well which is HERE