How to be anonymous online Tools Set + Ebook Guide (2016) #obito.96

seeders: 0
leechers: 37
Added on June 23, 2016 by obito.96in Applications
Torrent verified.

How to be anonymous online Tools Set + Ebook Guide (2016) #obito.96 (Size: 1.07 GB)
 tails-i386-2.4.iso1.06 GB
 InfraRecorderPortable_0.53.paf.exe4.24 MB
 plpbt-5.0.15.zip2.64 MB
 htbao 2016.epub105.29 KB

Description

Description:
------------

Be anonymous online is very important for a pirate so for that reason, this pack contains a reference guide and a set of tools to follow the guide. The pack contains the following things :

The Guide:

The tools:

--> Tails:

The latest version of the Linux anonymity system tails-i386-2.4. Tails is a live operating system, that you can start on almost any computer from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card. It aims at preserving your privacy and anonymity, and helps you to:

* use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship;
all connections to the Internet are forced to go through the Tor network;
* leave no trace on the computer you are using unless you ask it explicitly;
* use state-of-the-art cryptographic tools to encrypt your files, emails and instant messaging.

---> Infra Recorder:

InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.

InfraRecorder is released under GPL version 3.

---> Plop Boot Manager:

Plop Boot Manager is a small program to boot different operating systems. The boot manager has a built-in IDE CDROM and USB driver to access that hardware without the help/need of bios. You can boot the operating systems from hard disk, floppy, CD/DVD or from USB. You can start the boot manager from floppy, CD, network and there are many more ways to start the boot manager. You can install the boot manager on your hard disk. There is no extra partition required for the boot manager.

Don't worry if i don't give you enough information about the software, it will be done in the guide, i have tested it and it work well, the guide will tell you how to use the tools above to set up an anonymity system.

Seed as soon as you canpirate

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.07 GB
seeders:0
leechers:37
How to be anonymous online Tools Set + Ebook Guide (2016) #obito.96