How To Buy A House And Not Lose Sex: How to Find the Best House, Make the Best Offer, and Keep Your Love Life! - Sean Hess (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 7, 2015 by BFTMin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

Includes sections on new settlement rules that go into effect August 1, 2015 and could delay the closing on your new home.

In the spring of 2001 I was looking for a new house. While looking online I saw an ad for real estate school (the cost: $300), and since I didn't know anything about real estate or houses I figured it would be money well spent. I took the class and it looked like fun, so I got my real estate license and began this most amazing adventure.

I'm a real estate broker. The title comes from my experiences working with first-time buyers, who routinely lowball or otherwise blow their first offer, and upset their spouse or significant other so much they get cut off cold. This really happens.

Here's what you can expect from the book:

This is truly an insider’s guide to buying a house, whether you are a first time buyer, or a fifteenth-time buyer.

I am going to tell you everything I learned about buying a house. You are going to know everything I know. You are going to get the absolute insider’s view on buying a house. You will be able to use this information to buy your first home (or your next home), and you are going to get the most home for the money because of it.

I am very good at what I do, and having this book will be like picking my brain. I will tell you what the official line is, and then I’ll tell you how things actually work in the real world.

You will learn about:

Looking online for homes (and how to find what is really for sale).

Getting financing and how much cash you need upfront.

If and how to get your deposit back if you walk away.

How not to overpay for a house.

Tips specifically for first-time home buyers.

Buying new construction.

What a Realtor can do that you can’t do yourself.

Finding and picking a real estate agent online.

Making an offer (and when it is okay to make a lowball offer).

How Zillow and Trulia really work, and using them to your advantage.

Buying foreclosures and short sales.

What closing costs are, and how much they are.

How to get a seller to pay your closing costs (that might be worth the cost of the book right there!).

Going through inspections, and how to keep from buying a home with structural defects.

Homeowner and condo associations.

Using real estate apps.

Researching neighborhoods and commutes online.

What life is like after closing on a house.

Picking a mover.

Speedbumps on the road to closing.

How to negotiate a backup offer.

What to do if the appliances disappear. Yes, that really does happen!

Myths? I’ll shoot them down. Reality? You’ll get a huge dose of it. It will help, trust me.

Now, I know Mom and Dad said, “Never pay full price for anything,” and I know that you haven’t even looked at a house yet and are already planning to offer a price so absurdly low you’ll need a shovel to dig it out.

Know what? You ain’t gonna get that house.

Guess what else? Your significant other is going to be upset almost beyond imagination, and you are going to lose sex over it.

So in this book I promise to tell you how to go low (and when) and when to pony up. And you will get to keep your love life.

A bonus? I bought a new house, and sold another house, as I wrote this. You can be darn sure I practice what I preach.

So if you haven’t purchased this book already, what are you waiting for? Let’s get cracking!

Still not sold? Scroll up and click the “Look Inside” feature at the top left hand side of this page. It will be worth it.

{BFTM}
Books For The Masses

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.44 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
How To Buy A House And Not Lose Sex: How to Find the Best House, Make the Best Offer, and Keep Your Love Life! - Sean Hess (Kindle, AZW3) {BFTM}