How to Cheat in Maya 2014 [PDF]

seeders: 15
leechers: 1
Added on December 5, 2013 by Firestorm.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

How to Cheat in Maya 2014 [PDF] (Size: 17.76 MB)
 Cover.jpg151.34 KB
 How to Cheat in Maya 2014 - Roy, Kenny.pdf17.61 MB
 metadata.opf1.3 KB

Description

By Request. Ignore auto-fields, this is the 2014 edition.
How to Cheat in Maya 2014: Tools and Techniques for Character Animation
Author: Kenny Roy
Published: September 3, 2013
Publisher: Focal Press
ISBN: 9780415826594
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Reader, Adobe Digital Editions

This book has a companion website (link in book) with downloadable rigs and video tuts. No registration was required when I checked it.
Tested on the above readers with no problems. Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss. Please allow a couple seconds for the seedboxes to kick in, then it should move pretty quick.
Enjoy! :D

All professional animators know a handful of secrets that give them an edge in a production environment. "How to Cheat in Maya" puts these secrets in your hands! Learn time and energy-saving techniques tested in real Hollywood productions in this book, jam-packed with screenshots and scene files designed to get you up to speed quickly.

From menus to modeling, lipsync to lighting, How to Cheat in Maya 2014 covers all of the methods available in the latest version of Maya. Get up to speed quickly and produce stellar results with these insider workflows. With new, updated cheats for the latest version of Maya, How to Cheat in Maya 2014 is an essential guide for amateur and professional 3D animators alike. Fully updated with gold-mine coverage including: expanded sections on production workflow, all new chapters covering rigging cheats and Maya's referencing tools, and brand new project files demonstrating production-proven techniques.

The companion website includes complete scene files for exercises and techniques, extra rigs, Quicktime movies of full projects, and video tutorials.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.76 MB
seeders:15
leechers:1
How to Cheat in Maya 2014 [PDF]

All Comments

THANK YOU