How To Concentrate Like Einstein: The Lazy Student's Way to Instantly Improve Memory & Grades with the Doctor Vittoz Secret Concentration Technique. [Kindle Edition] Remy Roulier.epub

seeders: 65
leechers: 7
Added on December 28, 2014 by Sagarrrrrr619in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

Publication Date: September 29, 2012
"The Vittoz will Revolutionize the World"

If we consider the importance of these few words Einstein once revealed, this could well be the most exciting book you will ever read.

Concentration has always been a crucial skill, whether it is to become rich, to ace an exam or to achieve any other goal that really count in our life:

ALL the world most powerful and influent people had in common an incredible focus ability, like Einstein.

And yet, in today's fast life, people have more and more difficulties to concentrate.

If attention problems can waste one or two hours per day for the luckiest, they can also ruin a whole life especially during an entrance exam where only a quarter of points can make all the difference.

Are These Concentration Problems Familiar to You?

"After I've read two or three pages, I find that I’ve been thinking of other things, and don’t remember what I’ve been reading"

"My mind wanders when I attend lectures and I often miss capital information"

"I often get distracted when I study at home which makes me work until late hours of the night"

"I tend to spend my time and energy on the small stuff instead of paying attention to the things that are critical to my happiness"

"I can't stay focused on my revision for university exams and yet I have less than one week left"

"When I study, I can't remember what I learned for longer than one or two days and my mind feels foggy whenever I take an exam"

If you answered Yes at least once, what follows may change your life...Especially if you have desperately tried everything to improve your concentration such as pills, meditation, or various other study skills.

The Never Before Revealed Concentration Technique Used by Einstein

You are about to discover the Doctor Vittoz secret concentration technique, never before revealed and used by Einstein himself.

Specially developped for people who are unable to concentrate, this technique mixed with some rare and well-guarded gems of practical advices from the best Experts in personal efficiency will restore and reveal all your power of concentration.

A paradise for the student - as lazy as he is- who wants to ace his exams and improve his memory, and an incredible opportunity for anyone who wants to finally change his life for the best, this book will reveal you:

HOW TO INSTANTLY RECOVER YOUR POWER OF CONCENTRATION WHEN YOU FEEL STRESSED OR ANXIOUS

HOW TO CONCENTRATE TO REDUCE YOUR STUDY TIME BY 3 OR MORE AND INSTANTLY INCREASE YOUR EFFICIENCY

HOW YOUR STUDY PLACE CAN INCREASE YOUR CONCENTRATION BY 27% AND MORE IN TWO SIMPLE STEPS

HOW TO AVOID GETTING DISTRACTED BY PEOPLE, TV AND OTHER SPARE-TIME ACTIVITIES AND REMAIN FOCUSED

HOW TO INSTANTLY STOP YOUR MIND FROM WANDERING WHEN YOU NEED TO CONCENTRATE

HOW TO KEEP A FULL CONCENTRATION DURING A THREE HOURS LECTURE

...AND MUCH MORE...

Within a few days, you should have improved so greatly that you will surprise your friends, your family, your teachers and…yourself!

You will be able to focus on what you want as long as you want, like a magnifying glass focuses the rays of the sun to create fire.

Best of all, the techniques respect your precious time: they are practical, simple, ready-to-use, one reading is generally enough to get instant results.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
323.83 KB
seeders:65
leechers:7
How To Concentrate Like Einstein: The Lazy Student's Way to Instantly Improve Memory & Grades with the Doctor Vittoz Secret Concentration Technique. [Kindle Edition] Remy Roulier.epub