How to Deal with Difficult People -Mantesh

seeders: 54
leechers: 2
Added on September 10, 2011 by Manteshin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

How to Deal with Difficult People -Mantesh (Size: 55.07 MB)
 Albert Ellis, Ph.D - How to Deal with Difficult People - Track 2 - Disk 1 of 1.mp328.41 MB
 Albert Ellis, Ph.D - How to Deal with Difficult People - Track 1 - Disk 1 of 1.mp326.65 MB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.txt46 bytes

Description

How to Deal with Difficult People

Albert Ellis
English
ISBN N/A
Mp3
120 Kbps
1 Hour , 00 Min.
55 MB

Genre: Audio Book

In “How to Deal with Difficult People,” Dr. Ellis describes the difficult people that we have to deal with in life, and explains how to manage them. The listener learns that when they become enraged and upset by difficult people, they are letting these difficult people upset them. The ABC’s of Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) are reviewed. The activating event (A) being the difficult person, and unhealthy emotional consequence (C) being intense anger or sadness. Dr. Ellis explains that the C is the listener’s own problem (not the difficult person’s) because it stems from irrational beliefs (B). Demanding that difficult people must not be the way they are, and it is awful that they are this way lead the listener to feeling angry. In addition, the listener learns how to dispute their irrational beliefs, and unconditionally accept the difficult person as a fallible human.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
55.07 MB
seeders:54
leechers:2
How to Deal with Difficult People -Mantesh

All Comments

Thanks a Lot..
Thanks a Lot..
Great - many thanks!
Very nice, thank you for this
Thank You!
good torrent, thanks.
thanks
I found it funny
Thank you so much. The last couple of months, I have almost lost it with some people. I heard this is a great book.