How to Draw What You See - The All-time best-selling drawing book

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on October 22, 2013 by trancedudein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

How to Draw What You See - The All-time best-selling drawing book (Size: 18.16 MB)
 How_to_Draw_What_You_See.rar18.16 MB

Description

Details:

How to Draw What You See
Language: English
Publisher: Watson-Guptill (1996)
ISBN-10: 0823023753 | ISBN-13: 978-0823023752 | 178 pages | EPUB | 18.1 MB
Author: Rudy De Reyna

All-time best-selling drawing book. A best-seller for 35 years! This is a timeless classic that has taught generations of artists - and will teach generations more. When it was originally published in 1970, "How to Draw What You See" zoomed to the top of Watson-Guptill's best-seller list - and it has remained there ever since. "I believe that you must be able to draw things as you see them - realistically," wrote Rudy de Reyna in his introduction. Today, generations of artists have learned to draw what they see, to truly capture the world around them, using de Reyna's methods. "How to Draw What You See" shows artists how to recognize the basic shape of an object - cube, cylinder, cone, or sphere - and use that shape to draw the object, no matter how much detail it contains.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.16 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3

All Comments

-taught me how to draw. Nice to see it again, thanks.