How to Dry Herbs A Complete Guide on Drying Herbs[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 14, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

How to Dry Herbs A Complete Guide on Drying Herbs[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 1.02 MB)
 How to Dry Herbs_ A Complete Gu - Elizabeth Fletcher.pdf391.88 KB
 How to Dry Herbs_ A Complete Gu - Elizabeth Fletcher.mobi222.38 KB
 How to Dry Herbs_ A Complete Gu - Elizabeth Fletcher.azw3167.62 KB
 Cover.jpg163.09 KB
 How to Dry Herbs_ A Complete Gu - Elizabeth Fletcher.epub94.36 KB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF
Genre: Herb Drying/tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: This is a complete guide into herb drying. It contains comprehensive descriptions of the types of herbs you can dry and the best ways of doing so. It also contains comments about why it is important to dry herbs and how to store them afterwards.
Book overview:

What is Herb Drying
How to Dry Herbs
Different Methods for Drying Herbs
List of Common Herbs to Dry
The importance of Drying Herbs
Herbs after Being Dried and More

This is a must read for anyone planning on drying herbs on a regular basis.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.02 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
How to Dry Herbs A Complete Guide on Drying Herbs[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF][2015]-UBTRG