How to Influence People - Make a Difference in Your World, 2013 Edition

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 22, 2014 by atharbhaiin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

How to Influence People - Make a Difference in Your World, 2013 Edition (Size: 3.56 MB)
 How to Influence People - Make a Difference in Your World, 2013 Edition.pdf1.37 MB
 How to Influence People - Make a Difference in Your World, 2013 Edition.mobi1.14 MB
 How to Influence People - Make a Difference in Your World, 2013 Edition.epub1.02 MB
 Web links for E-Books from my Website.docx12.35 KB
 Web links for E-Books from my Website.txt1.8 KB

Description

Authors: John C. Maxwell, Jim Dornan.

YOUR INFLUENCE IS NOT EQUAL WITH ALL PEOPLE
You may not have thought much about it, but you probably know instinctively which people you have great influence with and which ones you don’t. For example, think of four or five people you work with. When you present an idea to them or make a suggestion, do they all respond in the same way? Of course not. One person may think all your ideas are inspired. Another may view everything you say with skepticism. Yet that same skeptical person may love every single idea presented by your boss or one of your colleagues. That just shows your influence with her may not be as strong as that of someone else.
HAVING INTEGRITY WITH PEOPLE
• Commit yourself to developing strong character. In the past, have you made it a practice to take full responsibility for your character? It’s something that you need to do in order to become a person of influence. Set aside the negative experiences you have had, including difficult circumstances and people who have hurt you. Forget about your credentials or the reputation you’ve built over the years. Strip all that away, and look at what’s left. If you don’t see solid integrity in yourself, make the commitment to change today.
I commit myself to being a person of character. Truth, reliability, honesty, and confidentiality will be the pillars of my life. I will treat others as I expect to be treated. I will live according to the highest standards of integrity amid all of life’s circumstances.
• Do the little things. Spend the next week carefully monitoring your character habits. Make a note to yourself each time you do any of the following:
• Don’t tell the whole truth.
• Neglect to fulfill a commitment, whether it’s promised or implied.
• Leave an assignment uncompleted.
• Talk about something that you might have been expected to keep in confidence.
Do what you should do before you do what you want to do. Every day this week,
find two items on your to-do list that you should do but that you have been putting
off. Complete those tasks before doing anything on the list that you enjoy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.56 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

Book file is good - Thank you.