How To Know Higher Worlds by Rudolf Steiner

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on January 15, 2008 by in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

How To Know Higher Worlds by Rudolf Steiner (Size: 164.9 MB)
 HTKHW-track001.mp321.31 MB
 HTKHW-track002.mp321.27 MB
 HTKHW-track003.mp320.94 MB
 HTKHW-track004.mp321.2 MB
 HTKHW-track005.mp321.6 MB
 HTKHW-track006.mp321.68 MB
 HTKHW-track007.mp317.4 MB
 HTKHW-track008.mp319.5 MB

Description

Robert Sardello, author of Love and the Soul and Facing the World with Soul
This recording of Rudolf Steiner's classic spiritual work will be invaluable, not only to those approaching spiritual science for the first time, but also to those who may have read this book many times. An intimacy comes through hearing that is unavailable to the reading eye. I found myself hearing nuances, understanding more clearly, remembering far more than after reading. Turning on this recording daily on the way to work in the car would surely result in a calmer, more centered day than listening to mindless talk shows or even music. What a wonderful way for spiritual practice to enter into daily living! --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Joseph Chilton Pearce, author of Evolution's End, The Magical Child and The Crack in the Cosmic Egg
An extraordinary and invaluable offering, pathway and challenge to any person interested in personal growth and the higher reaches of the mind. I thought I was familiar with this work of Steiner's, but through the spoken - rather than the written word, a new level of undersanding opened, even as the mystery of mind deepened, awesome and disturbing as well as challenging. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

David Spangler, author of Blessing: The Art and the Practice
A true classic of spiritual literature ... a guidebook of the first order, an asset to any spiritual seeker. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Arthur Zajonc, physics professor, Amherst College and author of Catching the Light
Not only a personal guide to the spirit, but also a path through self-knowledge to compassionate action in the world. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Book Description
In this classic account of the Western esoteric path of initiation, Steiner leads the student from the cultivation of reverence and inner tranquility to the development of inner life through the stages of preparation, illumination, and initiation. Practical exercises in inner and outer observation and moral development are described.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
164.9 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
How To Know Higher Worlds by Rudolf Steiner