How to Make Your Own Subliminal Sound Files (2012)

seeders: 28
leechers: 1
Added on March 6, 2015 by mikem777in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

How to Make Your Own Subliminal Sound Files (2012) (Size: 6.21 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from kat.to.txt42 bytes
 Subliminal.nfo1.45 KB
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from concen.org.txt41 bytes
 How to Make Your Own Subliminal Sound Files Using Adobe Audition.pdf5.46 MB
 How to Make Your Own Subliminal Sound Files Using Adobe Audition OCR.pdf765.92 KB

Description

How to Make Your Own Paraliminal and Subliminal Sound Files Using Adobe Audition CS5 or 6 (English Edition)

This also works with other sound editors, such as Audacity.

A step by step approach to making paraliminal sound files using Adobe Audition full or trial. Paraliminal files are sometimes called supraliminal. Subliminals are also covered and are even more effective when they are made from paraliminals. Every step is shown making it easy for beginners as well as advanced editors. Paraliminal sound files are great for changing your life but the audio CDs out there cost quite a lot when you could be making your own, customized for your own needs audio files instead of one size fits all CDs. The audio files created can be transferred to MP3 or other players and listened to at anytime even while sleeping. They are especially effective when used while sleeping. I have been experimenting with subliminals and paraliminals for eighteen years. I know what works and had plenty of people to practice on, developing my skills at it. Now I release this book in the hopes that others will benefit from what I have learned.

comment: This isn't by me. It's rather simplistic but still quite useful.

files:

How to Make Your Own Subliminal Sound Files Using Adobe Audition OCR.pdf
How to Make Your Own Subliminal Sound Files Using Adobe Audition.pdf

22 pages

tags: audio, subliminal, paraliminal, software, audio, editor, sound

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.21 MB
seeders:28
leechers:1

All Comments

Thank u very much